Seeking bbc Bulls and women near Bloomington, Indiana (ideally 18-55)

Funcouple4321

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
Currently my husband and I have 1 regular that we have lots of fun with and film often. We're currently in search of more regular bulls in our region to film and collab with, as well as bulls that enjoy traveling!

- About us:
We're high school sweethearts that have been together 12+years (married 6+). We're very laid back and spend most of our time at home with our family or with friends. Most of our leisure time is spent together eating food, watching our favorite shows/movies/sports, and playing video games!

- We're extremely clean, business professionals, and parents. So we expect patience, transperency, and respect. We enjoy taking a little time getting to know our playmates through snapchat too assess the physical and mental attraction.

- We play ONLY if youre willing to prove authentic and recent test results to us. As well as prove you're a real person by simply verifying yourself on this website!

- We are looking forward to hearing about you, you're experiences in the lifestyle, your expectations, and your questions about/for us!

Attachments

• Snapchat-1197230403.jpg
    Snapchat-1197230403.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Snapchat-490949984.jpg
    Snapchat-490949984.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Snapchat-145161008.jpg
    Snapchat-145161008.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Currently my husband and I have 1 regular that we have lots of fun with and film often. We're currently in search of more regular bulls in our region to film and collab with, as well as bulls that enjoy traveling!

- About us:
We're high school sweethearts that have been together 12+years (married 6+). We're very laid back and spend most of our time at home with our family or with friends. Most of our leisure time is spent together eating food, watching our favorite shows/movies/sports, and playing video games!

- We're extremely clean, business professionals, and parents. So we expect patience, transperency, and respect. We enjoy taking a little time getting to know our playmates through snapchat too assess the physical and mental attraction.

- We play ONLY if youre willing to prove authentic and recent test results to us. As well as prove you're a real person by simply verifying yourself on this website!

- We are looking forward to hearing about you, you're experiences in the lifestyle, your expectations, and your questions about/for us!
Best of luck finding great guys! You're one of the sexiest women on OF and I love your little QOS tattoo. Hopefully you get lots of good BBC!

Back