West Michigan Couple seeking Bi Dom

Kinkynmi

Couple
Real Person
From
MI, US
My wife have and I have been on here for a bit. And had conversations with lots of guys. Always seems the guys that fit what we are lol for aren't close and the guys close are not into our style of shenanigans.

Wife is 4ft 11 thick curvy and totally insatiable if your treat her right.

We had a good regular we played with the last year but that situation has changed and we are looking to meet a guy to be out regular. Which means you need to be close to us. Within an hour of the kzoo/gr area at most.

What we are looking for: We are looking for a cleancut professional respectful professional guy. Someone that's experienced dominant and kinky. We enjoy mild BDSM. The guy needs to be bi in the sense that he enjoys having the husband give him oral and interacting with him during play, the right guy will also be able to play solo with my wife as well.

This all said we're not looking for a 24/7 dynamic where some guy owns us. We're looking for a regular guy we can enjoy interacting with in a normal fashion when a scene isn't happening, and feel comfortable to let go with during a scene.

20220305_194427~4.jpgIMG_20221128_202826.jpg

Hello good morning I live in the niles/New Buffalo area I'd be more then interested in maybe getting to know you both as a regular...I've been in the lifestyle 8 years very Dom and opened I currently have a couple but they aren't regulars from time to.time the husband has joined in on giving me head he is also a bottom so I definitely don't mind the male interaction...anyway good talking to you if your interested let me know I'd be glad to exchange or send you pictures have a nice day

Back