Black Bi Stag-Vixen Couple Seek LOCAL Single M or F -London UK

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
A solo-poly partner and myself are rather eager to find play partners to have fun with. You don’t have to be poly but we’re more likely to click if like us you prefer semi-regular meets as opposed to one offs.

If you’re a single man/woman you’re much more likely to be a good match if you’re bi/curious. That’s because we want everyone to be comfortable and enthusiastic about indulgent three way fun.

However of you’re one of the relatively rare straight people who can "authentically" be a team player we’ll consider you too.

A SPECIAL NOTE TO THE SINGLE MALES

Please bear in mind the fact that we’re a Stag/Vixen couple so approaching us with Bull energy is going to be counterproductive.

All initial contact is through me but once I feel there’s a chance we’re going to click I’ll open a three-way chat (WhatsApp) so that we can all get a chance to get to know each other a little better.

OUR FILTERING PROCESS

You MUST live within 15 mins of her home in West London and be able to accommodate.

The Ethical part of non-monogamy is important to us so although we understand that life can sometimes be complicated (been there too). No cheating partners please.

We only play with singles and couples who get STI tested regularly and share your results.
Penetrative sex is ALWAYS with a condom.

If your last test isn’t really recent all sucking and licking will have to be with a condom/dental dam.

If our approach to safety resonates with you we’re off to a good start 😈.
If our approach to safety makes you feel in any way resentful or offended it’s better if you don’t contact us 🤣

This is my partner...

Attachments

• 1 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy - Copy.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 19
Back