Mexican Cuck couple for bbc's near Sacramento

cuckcouple530

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Cuck couple (bi cuck) looking for bbc to fuck the wife and let me clean up the mess she can go multiple rounds wife is on bc we are located 30 min north of sacramento we do not travel out of california and only travel within a few hours from our location but your always welcome to come to us if we have connection but you must host.

If your wanting know more of us or what we look for check out our "about" section on our profile

Attachments

• Hotwife.jpg
    Hotwife.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
Cuck couple (bi cuck) looking for bbc to fuck the wife and let me clean up the mess she can go multiple rounds wife is on bc we are located 30 min north of sacramento we do not travel out of california and only travel within a few hours from our location but your always welcome to come to us if we have connection but you must host.

If your wanting know more of us or what we look for check out our "about" section on our profile
I'm in San Jose and would love to come play with you!!

Hmu

Send me a DM

Back