Sacramento/yuba area couple for BBC

cuckcouple530

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
. We are looking for well hung bbc's around the Sacramento California area for 4/26 that are bi or are ok with letting the cuck cleanup and help the bull stay hard while wife gets a break. Wife and i are married by church only and are getting legally married (suprise for her) on her bday in April and to celebrate that day i want to take out the wife to a nice date, i will have a room already reserved and want 1 bbc to be in the room waiting for us to get there and suprise my wife and "I". I will be recording and taking pics for our viewing pleasure. She loves a well hung and thick cock that will give her pleasure for hours and i want her to get crampied every round so i can clean up in bergen and at the end after i reclaim her. This is for 4/26/24 near sacramento/yuba area in california.

Attachments

• 20231123_160731.jpg
    13.9 MB · Views: 435
  • 20231202_192332.jpg
    14.1 MB · Views: 356
  • 20240220_135728.jpg
    10.5 MB · Views: 353
. We are looking for well hung bbc's around the Sacramento California area for 4/26 that are bi or are ok with letting the cuck cleanup and help the bull stay hard while wife gets a break. Wife and i are married by church only and are getting legally married (suprise for her) on her bday in April and to celebrate that day i want to take out the wife to a nice date, i will have a room already reserved and want 1 bbc to be in the room waiting for us to get there and suprise my wife and "I". I will be recording and taking pics for our viewing pleasure. She loves a well hung and thick cock that will give her pleasure for hours and i want her to get crampied every round so i can clean up in bergen and at the end after i reclaim her. This is for 4/26/24 near sacramento/yuba area in california.
Just wanted to say hello n see if you guys might be interested getting to know prior to April? Could a nice birthday gift for all of us. Mine is 4/18... K

Dm
me

Back