Do women not like being touched when giving a blowjob?

So far I've meet 5 women back to back who don't like to be touch when sucking dick. I can't put my hand on their heads, shoulders, or even hold their hair. 5 in a row! I don't stop them from putting their hands on my head when eating pussy so they can guide me. I like the physical feedback.

Is this some new thing? I can't understand holding their heads down as to ******* them to gag, but no touching at all?

Am I supposed to just stand there with my hands on my hips like a super hero posing?

Any other guys experiencing this or am I just unlucky?
I personally don’t like my head being ****** down. I don’t mind touching but don’t ******* me. I hate that.

When I'm getting head I'm always a gentleman and will help a lady by gathering up all of her hair and holding it all back out her way with a firm grip! Then I get more turned on and instantly turn into a dirty bastard and use that that firm grip to control her head and make her deep throat the cock! At the same time I'm grabbing all of her goodies, both tits and ass, and giving her dirty looks just to let her her know that this is just the beginning of what's in store and that it's going to get nastier!♠️

It sounds like you’ve had a run of bad luck. It may be a trust issue if they are new playmates. My wife is very talented. She enjoys the freedom to work her magic most of the time. Since she only plays w big fellas, she doesn’t enjoy being mouth fucked and gagged. But, she enjoys the feedback of a guy grabbing her head, hair or touching her.

And if he’s laying down, she loves approaching from the side so he can reach over and finger her pussy. It’s all about making sure they are both ready for what they really want, being fucked.

Attachments

• IMG_1061.jpeg
    IMG_1061.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3783.jpeg
    IMG_3783.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5270.jpeg
    IMG_5270.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3190.jpeg
    IMG_3190.jpeg