Do women not like being touched when giving a blowjob?

Deepnyou

Male
Real Person
From
WA, US
So far I've meet 5 women back to back who don't like to be touch when sucking dick. I can't put my hand on their heads, shoulders, or even hold their hair. 5 in a row! I don't stop them from putting their hands on my head when eating pussy so they can guide me. I like the physical feedback.

Is this some new thing? I can't understand holding their heads down as to ******* them to gag, but no touching at all?

Am I supposed to just stand there with my hands on my hips like a super hero posing?

Any other guys experiencing this or am I just unlucky?

My first impression is that these women have been traumatized by brutes (I trust you're not one of them). You're receiving the backlash from that. To a certain extent I think they're selfish lovers. They'll suck your dick...But only how they want. It would surprise me if these women actually like sucking dick. More like an obligation. Just like eating pussy, sucking dick is an art. To be good/great it helps to enjoy it. If you have or want an ongoing relationship with these women. Try talking to them about it. Tell them you'll be gentle...How much you want to touch them. Their response will let you know if these are the right mouths for you. There's women out there who will suck your dick just like you want. They will enjoy it too. Not so much about luck...More about persistence.

I like being touched when I'm giving head. I can just about orgasm when my husband puts his hands in my hair when he's about to cum. When he lets out that groan it's a sign to me that he's enjoying it and it feels good. Then yes cum in my mouth and watch me swallow. So yes touch me, put your hands in my hair, on my shoulders on my neck, touch me please. I do not like having my head slammed down on it and be aggressive with it, no thanks.

My wife loves sucking black cock, won’t even suck a white dick and hasn’t for many, many years including mine. I’ve watched her black boyfriends hold her head in their hands softly, I’ve watched a few hold the back of her head and face fuck her making her gag, her eyes and makeup smear from her tears but forewarned me when i watched with this particular person he was rough but not to worry about it because she liked it. As long as you clique with my wife and you have a nice, big black cock, she’ll let you just about do whatever. One guy hangs her head off the bed and fucks her mouth holding the back of her head like it was her pussy. Doesn’t look fun to me but she loves being used by BBC and showing me she lets them do her in ways i never have or will. I love that about her! Just another plus in our relationship, she knows that, gets it and delivers time and time again!!!!!!

So far I've meet 5 women back to back who don't like to be touch when sucking dick. I can't put my hand on their heads, shoulders, or even hold their hair. 5 in a row! I don't stop them from putting their hands on my head when eating pussy so they can guide me. I like the physical feedback.

Is this some new thing? I can't understand holding their heads down as to ******* them to gag, but no touching at all?

Am I supposed to just stand there with my hands on my hips like a super hero posing?

Any other guys experiencing this or am I just unlucky?
I love the instant feedback personally.

another question i never thought to ask my wife. i really surprised that some women don't like being touched.
i wonder how those women feel about a 69.

Back