what do black guys think about more conservative, traditional, or "racist" women?

sexygirl4u

Female
From
Norway
hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)

hi!

I don't have a lot of experience interacting with black guys. But I've noticed that a lot of them have this fantasy of sleeping with a more "racist" or "conservative" white woman? I know everyone is different but I've seen this theme more than a few times. I only say "racist" because it's just a stereotype more reserved or shy women get for their more humble backgrounds :3

Correct me if I am wrong or if you have any other opinions or ideas please don't be afraid to comment!

What are your guy's thoughts? I was raised in a more traditional or "white" family so there might be things a lot of black people might find controversial when it comes to my opinions. Like if I were to have "racist": tendencies but said that I would be willing to entertain some black guys what would you guys do to me? ;)
What "racist" tendencies? Nothing is binary. :)

What "racist" tendencies? Nothing is binary. :)
It's a bit hard to describe but I can try the best I can but it's a bit silly.

I only say it's "Racist" because I've been teased about it before from people I know. It's just generally that I'm very patriotic to my culture and country and I've said a few things people disagreed with? I don't know lol.
It's also sort of been reinforced by my family that we should stay to being with other people similar to us. But we just have a lot of pride of being Norwegian I guess :p

I only say it's "Racist" because I've been teased about it before from people I know. It's just generally that I'm very patriotic to my culture and country and I've said a few things people disagreed with? I don't know lol.
It's also sort of been reinforced by my family that we should stay to being with other people similar to us. But we're just have a lot of pride i guess?
No thing wrong
About that
Wish my wife
Stay with others
Similar to us
Sometimes

On 3 occasions, I had the pleasure of playing with an older (50's or 60's) conservative white woman at an adult theater. She always dressed like a proper southern Baptist church going woman. White button down blouse with a full coverage bra, knee length skirt with hi-cut briefs, thigh high stocking and low heel shoes. She & her husband were most definitely not racist, but open to her playing with anyone who was respectful and not pushy.

When working as a patient care technician at a local hospital, 2/3 of my patients were older White women (50-100 years of age). The ones who were 80+ didn't care that I was a man or Black when it came to helping them to the bathroom to potty or shower, change clothes, etc. I had a 70ish year old patient take a great liking to me. She had been a widow for several years and had married her high school sweetheart just after high school. He had been the only man to touch her intimately or see her undressed. I was the first man outside of her husband who had ever assisted her at such a vulnerable time (to & from potty, bathing, dressing). She bragged to her dau and to a friend how much I had helped her and how caring and gentle I was with her. The day she was discharged, she wanted me to help her bathe at her bedside once again. I helped her to put her bra on followed by her blouse then her panties & trousers. I'm sure that she let the towel covering her chest fall a few times on purpose while I was bathing her. Before she left, she told me that she wished she could have me take care of her at home.

hi!

It's an obvious fine line between pride and xenophobia, I have Norwegian cousins who are equally proud and are not racist at all. My Grandmas sister married a Norwegian....happy to chat

Thanks I guess I'm not alone in that attitude at least lol :) But does your wife share that same attitude too? Because I do think it's best sometimes to have a relationship with a partner who shares the most similarity to each other. It just makes things better that way.
Yeah
When we married
I think did
Her family is very conservatives
Her mom
Is open racist
She use the n word

It's also sort of been reinforced by my family that we should stay to being with other people similar to us. But we just have a lot of pride of being Norwegian I guess :p
hey girl i def know what type of white pride girl you are rofl. I'd fuck the racism out of you tbh 🤭. I'd give you such good dick and stretch you so good you won't want a white boy no more. You'd fall in love with my 9 inches 😁

Even racist white girls can't resist bbc

Oh I'm so sorry that happened :/ That is one of the risks of this sort of thing I guess. I have the same fear too so being private and discrete is sooo important.

I guess even though she was brought up a certain way, she ended up really liking black guys?
Yeah
She was being discreet
At first
I didn't even know
She was fucking blacks
And if in
She had white b aby
Instead of black
We could have kept
Things discreet to

Yeah
She was being discreet
At first
I didn't even know
She was fucking blacks
And if in
She had white b aby
Instead of black
We could have kept
Things discreet to

Oh okay I see. I guess it's very hard to do that if she was pregnant by him too? I know that'd be my worst nightmare :/ Hopefully you two are doing well. I know myself I'd want a white family too

I've done American slavery plantation-style roleplays before where she was a racist ******* or wife (if 2 females, both 🤣) which was fun but that's just fantasy for me. We 2 or 3 have usually known each other for a while and wanted to spice up our relationship(s).

Back