Is it a turn on when a girl is begging to be fucked? or do you think that's needy?

In my late teens I realize I qualify as ‘an easy girl’ why? Because I’m not high maintenance, because I will never ask to spend your money, I just love sex and know my place as someone put here to please men but also please myself. In my Uber I give off a vibe that I'm in need of their hard cock by complimenting them, laughing with them, flirting lightly and then being available to any of their offers... finally begging to be fucked when it reaches that point. Have you met other sluts like me out there like that? Did you enjoy it or think we were pathetic and needy?View attachment 6863210
You’re def needy but not pathetic. An easy lay hoe. I’m guessing you don’t get too many complaints when begging to get fucked. Guys like that *******. Makes them feel strong. Powerful. You like it. They like it. Winners get to win.

In my late teens I realize I qualify as ‘an easy girl’ why? Because I’m not high maintenance, because I will never ask to spend your money, I just love sex and know my place as someone put here to please men but also please myself. In my Uber I give off a vibe that I'm in need of their hard cock by complimenting them, laughing with them, flirting lightly and then being available to any of their offers... finally begging to be fucked when it reaches that point. Have you met other sluts like me out there like that? Did you enjoy it or think we were pathetic and needy?View attachment 6863210
We like your attitude and that you know what you like. I’m not as out going but I’m the same I love sex, no strings no attachments, I’m married and I love my husband who fathered my children, is a good provider and enjoys sharing me with other men for pleasure. When I’m hot I can be very vocal and most men seem to like it. I know my husband does.

i must admit its a huge turn on, being in control knowing that they are going to get off from making them wait for that bbc,ive been known to slide inside their pussy and fuck for a few minutes only to stop then start over again, i love bringing them to the brink of orgasm only to stop let them calm down then go at it again, i once had a woman come so hard she lost the feeling in her legs for about 5 minutes.

There is nothing as erotic as women begging to be fucked. It demonstrates their overwhelming need for sexual satisfaction and submissiveness. As a result, will do just about anything for the right man, once she falls to her knees, begging him to fuck her, nothing will be off limits.adoration 1474087675.jpgadore d01d2338-9e7f-4bd7-852c-7da159c4a900.jpgadore reblogme-17734-WRuFNxH2OZ-og.jpg1453276832.jpg089.jpgKyla Cole2041963423.jpg

I think if the guy gives 110% he can reap the rewards,women ive been with have said their hubby/bf have not made the effort ie zero foreplay,no kissing etc one woman told me her man just used to say...get wet then as if she was a bloody tap yu could turn on and off.
I pride myself on my ability to take my time getting her to where she wants be be and the more effort you put in the more you get out of it.

I love yall

A hotwife begging for cock because she's hungry for cock is not a problem at all, It's a need that needs to be addressed and a need that needs to be met! As a Bull I am am always mindful that there are cock hungry wives in our society going without their needs being adequately met! So I am going to do my part as a good citizen by serving, voting, defending, and feeding as many of these cock hungry hotwives as possible to address this issue.

Like the Conservation Corps job is to take care of our forests and fight fires, a Bull job is to take care of that insatiable or just plain hungry married pussy, and support hubby's by picking up any sexual slack, giving his wife all the cock that she can handle so she doesn't go hungry sexually! Aside from the fantasy side, women going around starving for good cock is actually an issue but most of them suffer in silence!

Being a Bull in a way is a form of activism, fighting cock hunger!♠️

That depends on the situation and the girl, but if they beg for it.. I'll give it to them, no telling when another chance may arise.

Reactions: wit
I like it. Just be you and do your thing.

There is nothing as erotic as women begging to be fucked. It demonstrates their overwhelming need for sexual satisfaction and submissiveness. As a result, will do just about anything for the right man, once she falls to her knees, begging him to fuck her, nothing will be off limits.View attachment 6937411View attachment 6937412View attachment 6937420View attachment 6937430View attachment 6937439View attachment 6937451
Needy is OK. Begging for it is OK. Demonstrating total submission always works.

bj kneel hallway 222410_01big.jpgBEGGING HIM TO FUCK HER.jpgBEGGING HIM TO FUCK HER 2.jpgbegging 1698569882387.png

Last edited:
Hubby take the photo in the car with your lover?

There is nothing as erotic as women begging to be fucked. It demonstrates their overwhelming need for sexual satisfaction and submissiveness. As a result, will do just about anything for the right man, once she falls to her knees, begging him to fuck her, nothing will be off limits.View attachment 6937411View attachment 6937412View attachment 6937420View attachment 6937430View attachment 6937439View attachment 6937451
So true, once we get to that point of begging, almost nothing is off limits. Been there done that, know the overwhelming need.

It is extremely hot hearing my wife, after she has been played with for awhile, start to beg black guys to fuck her. I get hard hearing her beg for black cock and then watch her cum massively.

Reactions: wit
I think we need more white women like you in may honest opinion.

Back