Discussion of how to send a message to find out a profile

lagata00

Couple
From
FL, US
I want to place a topic on the table.
I want to know if you agree with a man writing to you and telling you I want to fuck you, I will be in your area and sending you photos of his cock. For me that is unpleasant and disrespectful. That for me is not being a gentleman, I feel that those profiles that do that do not have high self-esteem because they think that women are waiting for a cock, for my part every time it happens I am going to block them.

I want to know if you agree with a man writing to you and telling you I want to fuck you, I will be in your area and sending you photos of his cock. For me that is unpleasant and disrespectful. That for me is not being a gentleman, I feel that those profiles that do that do not have high self-esteem because they think that women are waiting for a cock, for my part every time it happens I am going to block them.
if ur talking about someone emailing u from this site, this is a sex site...if ur talking about regular email, then if they dont know u or u dont know them, then no its prolly not respectful

if ur talking about someone emailing u from this site, this is a sex site...if ur talking about regular email, then if they dont know u or u dont know them, then no its prolly not respectful
Can you turn on subtitles for this post for us?

So ignore it. If you didnt want the attention you wouldnt be here and you can filter what and who sees your content.

You're looking for high quality people and have to sift through the riff raff, the catfish, the aholes, Sounds like we are both here wanting to have something special in our lives and love the lifestyle. I've met a few cool people on here and am still hopeful I will find what I want. I've talked to some black gentlemen too who I think would be worth you talking to. My suggesting is to keep looking. There are some good people here.

I have to agree. Unfortunately most men are clueless when it comes to seducing a woman.

Back