Theres no secret word or words to get a hotwife or vixen!! But heres some do's and dont's

Kinghendogg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I'm writing this in the hopes that other experienced and verified members would chime in and give the newbies to the lifestyle some advice/tips on ways to approach couples or single women. And on the opposite end of the spectrum, things you shouldn't do. I'll start off and feel free to add to this.

1. Don't lwad with sex unless you're approached by the couple about sex

2.Aggression isnt sexy, remember they are human beings not just holes to fuck.

3.If you lack the ability to carry a free flowing interesting convo you will spend many nights alone wondering what you're doing wrong. This lifestyle isn't for introverts

4. Don't be sneaky and try to talk to the wife behind the hubby or bf's back, keep all communication open and respectful until she's comfortable taking it to a sexual level.

5. (An unordered list of what may help you) Show an interest in life and the world (and actually have a life)! Be positive, be the guy people like to hang out and chill with! Be a good listener. Be respectful! Don't be a player/actor and try to impress, just be yourself! Don't have expectations, just enjoy the moment! Be open-minded, friendly and welcoming because when they feel well and safe in your presence they will probably consider making friends with you. Awaken their interest in you instead of approaching them. If you click (both ways), don't shut doors but leave (not keep) them open. Don't suggest activities and never make the first move.

^ This list is a non-exhaustive collection of "best practices" especially when you're getting in touch with a couple.

i compiled that short list from own experiences with men in a past relationship with my now ex girlfriend. i was especially recapitulating what made us invite a guy over whom we had just met for the first time only an hour or so earlier. After the fact i often thougt about that... What was it that made both of us feel comfortable enough to invite somebody to our home who we can say in all honesty was a complete stranger?! So i think, maybe this is valuable info. :)

The Mrs. here.....
Please understand that a nice body and dick are in fact nice, but it does not begin and end with your dick. I hate to be a negative Nellie about this, but leading with the dick always reminds me of the guys who are only interested in getting it in & getting it off, and NOT spending quality time with all the fun things a woman enjoys. Every human loves to receive attention, and one hopes that we both take pleasure in giving to others. You know: kissing, oral, body exploration, finding out what makes us BOTH cum, and yes, great intercourse.

So please, from a females perspective, slow down with the size of your dick. Be more of what was described above and the dick will be rocked!

Back