Tourist and cultural trip to Africa... but which country? Need advices 🙏

FannyJC

Female
Gold Member
Hello 🤗

I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask these questions, if not, you can delete my topic.

I would like, at the end of my studies, to go on a trip to Africa, to do tourism and discover the culture of the country.
I am therefore not talking here about a trip focused on sex, I specify (I found topics on destinations for sex but that is not what I am talking about)... and I am not talking about humanitarian travel (even if I would like to do a humanitarian trip one day).
I'm talking more about traveling alone in an African country (or with a friend perhaps).

Have any of you traveled to Africa and if so, where?
Are some destinations more interesting than others?
And, if I make this trip alone, are some countries safer than others?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and again sorry if the subject is not suitable for this forum 👍

Hello 🤗

I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask these questions, if not, you can delete my topic.

I would like, at the end of my studies, to go on a trip to Africa, to do tourism and discover the culture of the country.
I am therefore not talking here about a trip focused on sex, I specify (I found topics on destinations for sex but that is not what I am talking about)... and I am not talking about humanitarian travel (even if I would like to do a humanitarian trip one day).
I'm talking more about traveling alone in an African country (or with a friend perhaps).

Thank you in advance for your answers, and again sorry if the subject is not suitable for this forum 👍
Africa is a continent with 50 odd countries.
Most of the counties have their own culture and uniqueness.
I am South African (SA)and within South Africa there are 11 official languages for the 11 black African groupings.
SA have great tourism places to see...an African safari to National Parks (Kruger national park and Addo Elephant park)and private game farms to see the BIG 5 animals . In the Western Cape you will find many wonderful wine estates, the meeting of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans, Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens,Robben Island (where Mandela) was incarcerated for 27yrs, Table Mountain (one of the 7 wonders of the world) Great world class hotels, great food and great value for money places. The exchange rate is very favourable 1Euro with give your R21 or 1US dollar with give you R19.
There are many student back Packers available.
If you want to Visit SA and in particular Cape Town, drop me a line.

Hello 🤗

Try Angola it has rich culture and great food

Africa is a continent with 50 odd countries.
Most of the counties have their own culture and uniqueness.
I am South African (SA)and within South Africa there are 11 official languages for the 11 black African groupings.
SA have great tourism places to see...an African safari to National Parks (Kruger national park and Addo Elephant park)and private game farms to see the BIG 5 animals . In the Western Cape you will find many wonderful wine estates, the meeting of the Atlantic and Indian Oceans, Kirstenbosch Botanical gardens,Robben Island (where Mandela) was incarcerated for 27yrs, Table Mountain (one of the 7 wonders of the world) Great world class hotels, great food and great value for money places. The exchange rate is very favourable 1Euro with give your R21 or 1US dollar with give you R19.
There are many student back Packers available.
If you want to Visit SA and in particular Cape Town, drop me a line.

Try Angola it has rich culture and great food

Thank you to both of you for your answers !

I had already thought about South Africa but I had heard rumors of fairly strong insecurity there, but I guess you just have to be careful and avoid certain places.

For Angola I will find out, I don't have much information on this country!

Thanks again 🙏

Hello 🤗

Hello,
I’m from Senegal West Africa.
Senegal is a French speaking country in western coast of Africa.
It is very renowned for how friendly is his people and its 7 hrs flight from NY.
From NY you just have to cross the Atlantic ocean and land to Senegal.
We have the only pink lake in the World, and 15 minutes from the capital Dakar, you can visit Goree island where most of slaves were brought to the American continent.
Food is very good, we have more than 700 kilometers of white sand beach and a lot more to discover…
Definitely a must to visit
You can dm me if interested

Hello,
It is very renowned for how friendly is his people and its 7 hrs flight from NY.
We have the only pink lake in the World, and 15 minutes from the capital Dakar, you can visit Goree island where most of slaves were brought to the American continent.
Food is very good, we have more than 700 kilometers of white sand beach and a lot more to discover…
Ship all white moms and wives to Africa to get bred.Simple as that 😊

Hello,

Attachments

• IMG_2455.jpeg
    IMG_2455.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 57
White mums and wives from Europe and 🇺🇸 should be shipped to Africa to be consumed and pulverised.Pussies smashed and absolutely pulverised - Every African should be treated to 3 white mums or wives

Hello,

Thank you for your answer !! I will send you a PM

Hello 🤗

i have been to Africa which is not a country but a continent. There are over 50 countries. No I have not been to them all just a few.

one country I have been to and will not return to ever for personal reasons even though it is a beautiful country is Rwanda. This I country that I saw at its absolute worst. When the Hutus and the Tuties (both Black and I could not tell them apart) did their best to wipe each other out.

aside from that I have been to Egypt both to see its cities and Historical sites and to scuba dive off its coast. Cairo has many great museums to see and a Biassar that you will not believe with out seeing it. A trip to the valley of the kings is not to be missed.
Alexandria is another great trip. A week in either location is just the tip of the iceberg.

aside from that I have been to Morcow to see its beaches and its historical sites and architecture.

aside from that I have been to Tunisia another great location for history and architecture.

aside from that I have been to Libya.

aside from that I have been to Kenya to climb Mount Kilimanjaro and go on a photo safari.

aside from that I have been to Madagascar to be a tourist did not visit its museums which I regret did enjoy the food

aside from that I have been to Ghana to be a Tourist did not visit the Museums which I regret.

aside from that I have been to South Africa and Namibia as a tourist and to go on a photo safari.

aside from that I have been to Senegal to be a tourist.

I have been to both Zambia and Zimbabwe on one trip to see Victoria Falls and have a vacation.

I would suggest that you take a male friend and arrange for a local guide or take a guided trip for most of these countries due to language and cultural differences. You can get into a lot of trouble very quickly.

Last edited:
Hello 🤗

I'm from egypt if u wanted to ask about anything

I'm guessing its a back packing adventure you're looking for, you should come to Kenya.
Coming alone or with a friend should be okay, security is okay. We're friendly as a country and pretty welcoming.Keep in mind normal safety tips as you would in your country like sketchy areas or people. We're used to tourists and you'll only get stares or curiosity if you go off track from major towns or destinations but nothing bad.
As a destination it's centered in wildlife, beaches and culture and the good thing is a trip with a short itinerary can cover most of the attractions without much hassle. You could just back pack via hostels or Airbnbs they are common enough and pretty lively( lots of travel blogs and YouTube channel cover the how to that for Kenya).Use Uber and Bolt for travel in the cities and towns and use travel companies for visiting national parks and long distance should be good.
A simple itinerary should be like Nairobi, Masaai mara and Mombasa/Diani/Lamu or Malindi
Nairobi has a good National park for a game drive within the city limits, some famous attractions like Sheldrick David elephant orphanage, Girrafe centre/manor, Karen Blixen museum, Kitengela glass crafts, maasai markets for curios and art, Nairobi museum among others. The night life is pretty lively, with the easiest to join mostly in Westlands surburb as it's favoured by other westerners.
Maasai mara is famous on its own for its wildlife and the wilderbeest migration, game drives via vehicle or hot air balloon is possible. Or a hiking trip around hell's gate national park, mount longonot or suswa and camping in Naivasha is a cheaper alternative. You'll get to interact with maasai tribespeople and learn more about their culture which is pretty impressive.
For the coastal circuit, Diani is popular it has a backpackers scene and scenic beaches, its usually busy and a good hippy place, they organize their own activities that you can take part. Mombasa, Malindi and Lamu centre the Swahili culture in Kenya ( Zanzibar for Tanzania)with its people, art, history and lifestyle. Malindi has better beach scene in my opinion, its more laid back. Watamu is popular and also has a marine national park there.
Thats an easy itinerary overview, it's doesn't get everything there's to offer but covers some. That's without even including the more wilder and less travelled North part of the country.

Which ever country you choose, travel safe, enjoy yourself and make great memories.

Thank you very much for your answers and all the advice you give 🙏🙏
I look carefully at each country you tell me about, the hardest part will be choosing the country because they all seem very nice to visit!!

Back