Considering traveling abroad for my onlyfans to Africa

ShayBae98

Female
From
CA, US
I have had a desire/dream lol for a long time now about traveling abroad to Africa and I want to be gangbanged, bred, etc. I thought about the proper precautions like taking HIV prep but I’m concerned about the physical safety of it all. I’m willing to take a risk, I want to debut this on my onlyfans I want to make, I figured I could realllllly make a name for myself lol

Have any couples or other girls done anything like this? I’ve researched towns and local airports in Uganda, Somalia and Ethiopia already but it really comes down to safety. I don’t want to go to north or South Africa.

We are planning to be in Lagos from October end this year. We have already started to take hiv PrEP for health precautions, having in mind to date bareback only. Hope it will be a very hot stay in Nigeria, we want to bring back unforgettable memories of Africans
Hey! thanks for letting me know, which PrEP med did you go with?

I have had a desire/dream lol for a long time now about traveling abroad to Africa and I want to be gangbanged, bred, etc. I thought about the proper precautions like taking HIV prep but I’m concerned about the physical safety of it all. I’m willing to take a risk, I want to debut this on my onlyfans I want to make, I figured I could realllllly make a name for myself lol

Have any couples or other girls done anything like this? I’ve researched towns and local airports in Uganda, Somalia and Ethiopia already but it really comes down to safety. I don’t want to go to north or South Africa.
Before you go, DM me. I will go as your Black Male Esc0rt, to keep you safe and content. And of course, to join in on the trip of your lifetime.

Come to Uganda you will be safe here

Mm Would love to see some of your content!! What’s your OF?

I can understand your issues with South Africa The country but not the area.

I would suggest countries like 🇪🇬 Egypt or Monaco. Another good location would be Kenya 🇰🇪 all three are fairly stable locations with a great sized tourist industry.

I would also suggest taking a male friend along for companionship, company, camera person. Personal I would stay away from Somalia and Ethiopia as they have issues with Muslim extremist (terrorists) and being robbed. As for Uganda you have a good chance of disappearing.

dm

Back