BNWO'S combined with size fetish (countries reduced in size and sold as properties).

Hello everyone, I didn't really know where to post this so I guess "Extreme Alternative" would be fine, and really my fantasy is alternative since I'm not interested in sex in a traditional way.

My biggest fetish is the size fetish, also known as microphilia (reduction) and macrophilia (growth), so my arousal comes when I imagine myself being truly small (in centimeters or even mm) and dominated by a woman. And I discovered that I like to combine the size aspect with raceplay/new world orders.
Better than being a single shrunken individual, my greatest fantasy is for an entire country to be reduced in size and then sold as a simple product, and in a BNWO it would be all non-black countries that suffer that fate. So if you are a dominant person and want to have discussions about what that world would be like, talk to me, I hope it will be an amazing experience for everyone who doesn't know about microphilia.
My native language is Spanish, so I may be limited in terms of language.

Back