The truth about cock size (or why you were lied to you when you were told size doesn't matter)

Yet another aspect: Ask a Woman what's her preferred size for a "boyfriend d!ck"; then ask her preferred size for a one-nighter. Most Women will tell you different sizes for those two with the latter being (slightly) bigger than the former. ImO there's a hidden truth behind this finding - now guess what would that be? 🤣

So, if you prefer a certain size, either trust your luck or search from different venues: Look up profiles on swinger sites where guys are posting their nude pics, for instance. ;)
Other than that... pick a Black guy instead of a white and hope for the best. 🤣
my lil tip is, get close to him before you end up at his place!
Dancing very close helps a lot or sitting on his lap to get a hint what could awaits you;)

And of course, go for a black guy increases your chances pretty much;)

ImO there's a hidden truth behind this finding - now guess what would that be? 🤣
You noticed that too, huh?

I wonder which group is bigger: The number of women who have settled for a dick smaller than they would prefer, or the number of women who are "stuck" with a partner who is "too big." I know which way I'd wager.

You noticed that too, huh?

I wonder which group is bigger: The number of women who have settled for a dick smaller than they would prefer, or the number of women who are "stuck" with a partner who is "too big." I know which way I'd wager.
Let me make an educated guess... isn't it obvious? ;)
But it's not that easy, really. There are many factors that contribute to why one group will be smaller/bigger than the other. 🤷‍♂️

When people say he was twice my size doesn't really tell the story, and is not accurate.
Multiply length×girth= size then you can accurately see how much bigger he is?
It was a wake up call when we used this formula...

When people say he was twice my size doesn't really tell the story, and is not accurate.
Multiply length×girth= size then you can accurately see how much bigger he is?
It was a wake up call when we used this formula...
...but i get your logic. - Size is more than just length. Definitely true!

We (as a society) obsess over length, but that gives a very incomplete picture of cock size. While cocks come in all shapes and sizes, the bottom line is that for proportionally sized cocks (say 8" long by 6" circumference - a circumference equal to 75% of length), small differences add up quickly. The key is not just length, but volume.

So let's stop talking about it's the taboo or the skin contrast - and look at the math. Most of the science tells us the average cock size is 5.5", with black men being about 1/2 larger - so 6" or so. A 5" white guy is only slightly small than average (well within 1 standard deviation), and a 6.5" black guy is only slightly larger than average. So the difference in length is 1", which is less than 20% bigger. Not nothing, but certainly not worth all the hype. But in terms of the displacement inside a woman's vagina, the 6" cock is more than double that of the equally proportioned 5" cock (just over 10 cubic inches versus just under 5 cubic inches). And it goes downhill quickly from there. Suppose the cuck is 4.5", and the bull is 7.5". The bull is not quite double the husband in length, but is almost 5 times the total size. It doesn't matter how good a lover the smaller cocked guy is, the harsh reality is that he just can't compete.
This is very true. I’m larger than average at 7” long and 5” around, considered fairly girthy. Every woman I’ve fucked has moaned from the moment I got deep inside them. But none of them came from my cock alone inside. But when I used a bigger dildo, every single one came and came hard on it. My wife loved fucking with me, but when I asked her if she’d ever like to try a bigger cock, she said yes. And when I asked her how big, she put her hands apart instantly and gave me a visual length that was easily 11-12”. She also said she likes it thick even though she is sore afterwards within a few minutes. So every time we fuck now, she’s asks if I need a break which is her indicating that she wants to be filled by a bigger cock so she can cum. So I get out our big RealCock dildo and go to town on her fucking her like it’s my cock but she’s being satisfied by this much larger cock. She cums so much and over and over and wants so go for much longer than I could ever last.

This is very true. I’m larger than average at 7” long and 5” around, considered fairly girthy. Every woman I’ve fucked has moaned from the moment I got deep inside them. But none of them came from my cock alone inside. But when I used a bigger dildo, every single one came and came hard on it. My wife loved fucking with me, but when I asked her if she’d ever like to try a bigger cock, she said yes. And when I asked her how big, she put her hands apart instantly and gave me a visual length that was easily 11-12”. She also said she likes it thick even though she is sore afterwards within a few minutes. So every time we fuck now, she’s asks if I need a break which is her indicating that she wants to be filled by a bigger cock so she can cum. So I get out our big RealCock dildo and go to town on her fucking her like it’s my cock but she’s being satisfied by this much larger cock. She cums so much and over and over and wants so go for much longer than I could ever last.
So true

my lil tip is, get close to him before you end up at his place!
Dancing very close helps a lot or sitting on his lap to get a hint what could awaits you;)

And of course, go for a black guy increases your chances pretty much;)
Love to give you my black cock

Back