White Men When Did you Realize Black Cock was Superior

49451208_117_894b.jpg
Face reality white bois

For me it was the third time she saw her first blank BF. I was sent to the quest room which was about fifty feet away from the master bedroom. Despite having two closed between the rooms the screams of pleasure were extremely loud….she had never once made much noise with me.

So there I lay with my little cock locked up and the realization that both our sex lives had changed forever.
This sounds very familiar.
I totally get how you felt when that penny drops.
Only difference was that I was sat downstairs and I also had never heard my wife screaming with pleasure before.

Went out with a black girl in college and at a party we walked into a bedroom with a guy face fucking a girl with a huge cock. I wanted to stay and watch but date wasn’t up to it

Not sure about superior, but I became aware of the allure of seeing a white woman pleasing black cocks when I was 14. I found a stash of Polaroid pictures of my mom with lots of different black men. In the earliest, she was pregnant with my younger brother, making her about 20. There were lots of pics. Her sucking, fucking, dripping cream pies, getting spit roasted, DP, and DVP. I jacked off to them as often as I could.

When I told my wife over 15 years ago I preferred to watch her suck black cock and I only wanted watch her suck black cock going forward….and she hasn’t sucked my cock or a white cock of any sort since that day but sucks black cocks dry frequently…will even set up on my birthday and our anniversary my “blowjob to completion” by having a bbc or two over and letting me watch her drain their balls down her throat and all over her face as my way to get my birthday and anniversary blowjob since that day I told her under horny circumstances I only wanted black cocks and cum in her mouth. She took it to heart and even now if I beg for a blowjob, she lays beside me and lets me watch a video of her orally worshipping a bbc while she jacks me off and tells me how much she loves sucking cock…black cock while I watch the proof!

Not sure about superior, but I became aware of the allure of seeing a white woman pleasing black cocks when I was 14. I found a stash of Polaroid pictures of my mom with lots of different black men. In the earliest, she was pregnant with my younger brother, making her about 20. There were lots of pics. Her sucking, fucking, dripping cream pies, getting spit roasted, DP, and DVP. I jacked off to them as often as I could.
A family history of going black ,,, bravo.

Back