what is a BBC?​

Queen’s Delight was recently asked what she considered “big”.

It’s a fair question! We get a lot of email from perfectly nice guys who just don’t measure up.
To be clear, MOST men don’t measure up! She’s a true black-only Sizequeen.

This is what she had to say about it, I thought it might be appreciated here…

“ As I mentioned before, I’ve been turned on to, and spoiled by being able to serve very large black dicks.

I am only interested in having sex with black men (excepting my boyfriend), but just black isn’t enough. I need BIG….

What is big?

Great question! Big is not just a matter of A (length) x B (girth) necessarily, but rather a sum of the two that equals a large volume.

My little white holes need filled and stretched. I get off on being physically challenged.
THICKNESS is a must.

A two foot cock would mean nothing if it were of average thickness. My boyfriend is of average, or a bit over average in thickness….

Thickness is measured by circumference (the distance around). A minimum circumference would be six inches. A dollar bill is six inches long, so if you wrap a bill around that dick and the ends overlap it’s a circumference of less than six inches.
A minimum thickness would be a girth (circumference) of six inches.

Length? Length is measured from the base of the top of the shaft to the tip of the head.
A minimum length would be 7.5 inches.
So…. 7.5 x 6 inches would be a minimum.

Would I say “no” to a 6 inch long cock that was as thick as a coke can? Maybe not….

Bigger is better, and once you get this little white pussy accustomed to it you can have your way. This pussy can eat some dick!

Because there are so many fakes out there (and you know there are) we ask for sone verification.
A picture of that BIG dick with a note that has my name works, or a short vid where you stroke it hard and you mention my name (I LOVE dirty talk!)
We should also trade a video or two, I will send you whatever you ask for so you know we’re real (we totally are).”

what is a BBC?​

It’s a fair question! We get a lot of email from perfectly nice guys who just don’t measure up.

“ As I mentioned before, I’ve been turned on to, and spoiled by being able to serve very large black dicks.

I am only interested in having sex with black men (excepting my boyfriend), but just black isn’t enough. I need BIG….

What is big?

Great question! Big is not just a matter of A (length) x B (girth) necessarily, but rather a sum of the two that equals a large volume.

My little white holes need filled and stretched. I get off on being physically challenged.
THICKNESS is a must.

A two foot cock would mean nothing if it were of average thickness. My boyfriend is of average, or a bit over average in thickness….

Thickness is measured by circumference (the distance around). A minimum circumference would be six inches. A dollar bill is six inches long, so if you wrap a bill around that dick and the ends overlap it’s a circumference of less than six inches.

Length? Length is measured from the base of the top of the shaft to the tip of the head.

Would I say “no” to a 6 inch long cock that was as thick as a coke can? Maybe not….

Bigger is better, and once you get this little white pussy accustomed to it you can have your way. This pussy can eat some dick!

Because there are so many fakes out there (and you know there are) we ask for sone verification.
A picture of that BIG dick with a note that has my name works, or a short vid where you stroke it hard and you mention my name (I LOVE dirty talk!)
We should also trade a video or two, I will send you whatever you ask for so you know we’re real (we totally are).”
You need fat 13 inch

Interesting reading I would rather have sex with a average sized hard fat cock than spend the night with a toy because i didn't find a 1% ter.
I have always had the ability to get off with a single finger so why would i believe i need a 10 inch cock to get off. Nice no doubt if it doesn't hurt too much and it's there use it. But to think anything average sized will not do . I imagine a lot of lonely nights . Not crazy i don't want sex with a finger sized guy But a average sized guy who knows how to use what he has is Ok, some even great. One of the best nights i ever had was with a black guy who had a 5 1/2 " fat cock. That man wanted to make me get off and he did. He said he was 56 and i was 27 . Made me think i was a little foolish because before him tried to avoid men that old. Experience and a willingness to please much more important than a extra inch in my playbook.

Interesting reading I would rather have sex with a average sized hard fat cock than spend the night with a toy because i didn't find a 1% ter.
I have always had the ability to get off with a single finger so why would i believe i need a 10 inch cock to get off. Nice no doubt if it doesn't hurt too much and it's there use it. But to think anything average sized will not do . I imagine a lot of lonely nights . Not crazy i don't want sex with a finger sized guy But a average sized guy who knows how to use what he has is Ok, some even great. One of the best nights i ever had was with a black guy who had a 5 1/2 " fat cock. That man wanted to make me get off and he did. He said he was 56 and i was 27 . Made me think i was a little foolish because before him tried to avoid men that old. Experience and a willingness to please much more important than a extra inch in my playbook.
How big is your partner if I may ask? I’m a little above average at just over 6 and a half and quite a bit of girth and my wife is very happy to have it every night, she calls it boyfriend dick :)

But every once in a while she wants what they call vacation dick, a dick that stretches you out and leaves you sore a bit so you only want it from time to time, like a vacation

She likes vacation dick from black men ha

what is a BBC?​

What is big?

THICKNESS is a must.

I agree.

I don't know exactly what counts as BBC but what I know is that one of the biggest turndowns to me is when I see the title of a video "huge BBC rams perfect snowbunny" and in a thumbnail there really is a perfect snowbunny with beautiful, succulent looking pussy but then some skinni bull shows up with 6' thin and crooked cock thats half flacid all the time. Such scenarious piss me offffff 😁

Back