Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?

Rmaxxx69

Couple
Gold Member
I have been with several women into BBC/gangbangs and an event to a Splash Mocha through the years. I have noticed with the majority of white girls that when things get started whether it be a GB or just a one-on-one with black guys the wife/girlfriend immediately drops to her knees once the clothes come off. She then starts sucking the BBC like there's no tomorrow. All my girlfriends have done this yet when we would have sex it was rare she would give me oral. Occasionally, they might swallow but only because I practically begged for it. They say in general they don’t like to do it. I love a girl that swallows. The feeling of her sucking the cum out will drop a man to his knees when he comes. Even incapacitating him for a minute. It's like she is drinking your orgasm. The love and emotion is overwhelming. But again, it’s rare even though they know I love it. Other husbands I have talked to are getting that same treatment. Watching my girl do it to another man is awesome BTW as I am not a jealous person. Knowing what she is doing to him is a huge turn-on. My fiancé’ even has swallowed black men without hesitation more so than me and doesn’t seem to mind at all with them. I have also noticed the same behavior with other guys with their white wives.

So, my question is just by saying that 99% of the time a white girl sees a black cock is it almost primal that she must suck on it or even swallow the load? Maybe a dominance thing? Maybe an obligation to black men? Guilt? Maybe it was a popular dare in high school or a way of not getting pregnant by a black man. Sorority initiation? Seeing athletes’ big junk on TV. Just being a “Dirty Girl” thing. One thing to fuck but to put it in your mouth. I have asked this question recently to other girls and still have not gotten one clear answer.

My observations are correct. I have asked several husbands at a Splash Mocha party and told a Single female friend who was with me to observe. By the end of the 3 days, she concurred even telling me she was guilty of this. And again, she couldn’t give me a clear answer. Frustrating!

I would love to hear what white girls have to say and why this is. I am not judging, I really would like to know what's going through girls' heads. It would be huge to know what turns a girl into doing things that she is more willing to do with black guys than white guys. This would help me and other men who care about their girl’s sexuality to help make future encounters even better. Any thoughts would help. Thanks for your honest answers in advance. 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1043b.jpg
    IMG_1043b.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 62
Normally we start by making out, then move on to sucking their cocks, but there has been times where I'm so horney I go right to my knees and start taking their beautiful cocks down my throat. There's nothing like getting a BF moaning right away as I take him down my throat. I have an emotional attachment with my BF's but we're all there for one thing,that's the sex. It's lust not love in our case
I totally understand this. Makes sense.

My wife loves sucking BBC For a long time when they got here she couldn't wait but last 8 years or so she will be sucking and I'm taking pics. She will say put you phone down and come here and help me. Not during the screening process she tells them are you cool if my husband helps me if they say no they done make the cut. Now we have one guy when he gets here he looks at me says get to work i get him hard while him and my wife make out and smoke a blunt sometimes she will help me after their done smoking while he fingers her ass and pussy then he has me guide his cock into her pussy.

My wife loves sucking BBC For a long time when they got here she couldn't wait but last 8 years or so she will be sucking and I'm taking pics. She will say put you phone down and come here and help me. Not during the screening process she tells them are you cool if my husband helps me if they say no they done make the cut. Now we have one guy when he gets here he looks at me says get to work i get him hard while him and my wife make out and smoke a blunt sometimes she will help me after their done smoking while he fingers her ass and pussy then he has me guide his cock into her pussy.
We do this a lot,very hot when all 3 of us are going at it on the same level

We do this a lot,very hot when all 3 of us are going at it on the same level
Yes and its always better when hubby is involved i look forward to getting to suck them our one guy when she leaves to room says I'm better at sucking than her i don't know if he is just saying that but makes me feel better about it. I just have this instinct that i want to please him for fucking her so good. BTW he is married so always wears a condom to fuck her most of the time he pulls it off sticks his cock inn my mouth and cums, then she will sit on my face and tell me to push his cum in her.

i guess it's the same for the husband if he is a fluffer too!

Yes and its always better when hubby is involved i look forward to getting to suck them our one guy when she leaves to room says I'm better at sucking than her i don't know if he is just saying that but makes me feel better about it. I just have this instinct that i want to please him for fucking her so good. BTW he is married so always wears a condom to fuck her most of the time he pulls it off sticks his cock inn my mouth and cums, then she will sit on my face and tell me to push his cum in her.
kinda sounds like snowballing.

It may start with a little kissing, touching, feeling, but when I see it, touch it, or feel it my first thoughts that go through my mind are that I want it, so do I bend over first or drop to my knees first. It is almost instinctive; I feel my knees i n voluntarily buckle and I go to my knees. It is like a prerequisite for me, my way of bonding with him.

Let me illustrate:

He is ready to take her, she wants him orally first.
He is ready, she wants him orally while she gets herself ready.
She voluntarily goes to her knees for him.

Attachments

• bdsmlr-158720-HZUOoqmMrr.gif
    bdsmlr-158720-HZUOoqmMrr.gif
    9.2 MB · Views: 23
  • F481456D-2233-4C36-8C85-A99C88AFEBB7.gif
    F481456D-2233-4C36-8C85-A99C88AFEBB7.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 04b9aa0191962c65565cc1cbc81bbd9448937219_encoded.gif
    04b9aa0191962c65565cc1cbc81bbd9448937219_encoded.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
It may start with a little kissing, touching, feeling, but when I see it, touch it, or feel it my first thoughts that go through my mind are that I want it, so do I bend over first or drop to my knees first. It is almost instinctive; I feel my knees i n voluntarily buckle and I go to my knees. It is like a prerequisite for me, my way of bonding with him.

Let me illustrate:

He is ready to take her, she wants him orally first.
He is ready, she wants him orally while she gets herself ready.
She voluntarily goes to her knees for him.
You know that it’s your place!!! Your mouth on my cock!!! You want to please me as my submissive and you know what will come next!!!

Back