Why does one feel right and the other feel gay?

luv2 suck bbc

Male
Gold Member
From
KY, US
About two years ago, my wife finally talked me into sucking a black man’s dick. After the first time, it was all the time the differences after the first one she didn’t have to talk me into it or make me I loved it. It just feels right even though I am straight, but the thought of having a white man’s dick in my mouth, just seems gay to me. I just couldn’t suck a man’s dick. On the other hand, I could never tell any black man no if he asked me to suck his dick.
My question is, is it gay to suck any dick?
Or is sucking black dick ok because it’s the natural order of things. Either way I love doing it and I’ll suck as many that want me to, and in any scenario. 🖤🤍🖤

Many years ago I was in a subway bathroom stall on my way home from work. There was a hole in the partition and a thick, hard Black cock emerged through it. It throbbed there, gently pulsing, all shiny and glistening and looking amazing, so much better than mine. It was clear what was expected and although I'd never done it before, its beauty and power just drew me to it like a tractor beam. I leaned in close to it to examine it and felt its heat. Mesmerizing. A kiss on the tip was somehow irresistible. The shiny, uncut head felt and tasted so good I opened up and gradually took it in. Silky smooth, steely hard and oozing honey. It was the most sensual thing I'd ever felt in my mouth. I still remember those minutes spent sucking it and the semen I accepted vividly. Changed my life.

White dick is not special to me. It's a peer with nothing to offer I don't already have. But Black Cock is another level, a superior creation that I am more in love with than ever. As the clear inferior, I believe it is the natural order for the original, African race to dominate and the Black male is the top of the human pyramid.

About two years ago, my wife finally talked me into sucking a black man’s dick. After the first time, it was all the time the differences after the first one she didn’t have to talk me into it or make me I loved it. It just feels right even though I am straight, but the thought of having a white man’s dick in my mouth, just seems gay to me. I just couldn’t suck a man’s dick. On the other hand, I could never tell any black man no if he asked me to suck his dick.
My question is, is it gay to suck any dick?
Or is sucking black dick ok because it’s the natural order of things. Either way I love doing it and I’ll suck as many that want me to, and in any scenario. 🖤🤍🖤
I consider myself straight, I have a female partner, and my wank fantasies are about women and always have been. Except when they're about black cock.

Meh, as I've said on other threads who cares? I dunno, I'd suck & be fucked on demand by black cock (male/trans) but not white. Explain that? Can't.

Hell yes I agree 100%. I love sucking big black cock and still consider myself straight. My girlfriend agrees, she loves watching me deep throat a big black cock and then she fucks the ******* out of me!!

I consider myself straight, I have a female partner, and my wank fantasies are about women and always have been. Except when they're about black cock.

Meh, as I've said on other threads who cares? I dunno, I'd suck & be fucked on demand by black cock (male/trans) but not white. Explain that? Can't.
I can’t explain it. I’m exactly the same way and don’t understand it but I’m OK with it. I don’t need an explanation. It feels right so if they want it, they can have it anytime anywhere.

Back