Bi-Curious for BBC (Az)

like2shareAz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
Hi,

Live in Az and have enjoyed sharing my wife with BBC for many years. At first it was not my intention, but watching her take those BBC's and kissing her after sucking dick, I'm very curious about sucking one to enjoy the feeling of a huge dick. Huge turn on seeing a BBC now and wanting to please one. Any fit BBC's in the central Az area looking to get sucked by a virgin mouth? Have never sucked or done anything bi before, but looking to please my first.

Those who have ventured into this realm after allowing your wife to fuck BBC, please let me know your thoughts and experiences.

Hi,

Live in Az and have enjoyed sharing my wife with BBC for many years. At first it was not my intention, but watching her take those BBC's and kissing her after sucking dick, I'm very curious about sucking one to enjoy the feeling of a huge dick. Huge turn on seeing a BBC now and wanting to please one. Any fit BBC's in the central Az area looking to get sucked by a virgin mouth? Have never sucked or done anything bi before, but looking to please my first.

Those who have ventured into this realm after allowing your wife to fuck BBC, please let me know your thoughts and experiences.
Droop me a message hubby, no need to feel ashame you are one of many curious white guys

Hi,

we first started out using adult, sites AFF is the best and other site SLS our profile was right to the point, you want to fuck my pretty wife, then you will have to submit to me, i never said that he would have to suck my cock our I would fuck him
all this time and many BBCs we have had only 1 turn us down

Attachments

• jane.jpg
    jane.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 38
Hi,

Bi bbc top here yall sound exactly my type of couple ;)

Back