Bi curious couple

jdp777

Male
Hello everyone just wanted to say I’m currently curious about trying bbc myself. I’ve had this kink for a while now and after watching my gf fuck three black men I think I’m ready to maybe suck one myself. Let me know if anyone is near the ct area and if they’d let me suck their dick in their car or something

Hello everyone just wanted to say I’m currently curious about trying bbc myself. I’ve had this kink for a while now and after watching my gf fuck three black men I think I’m ready to maybe suck one myself. Let me know if anyone is near the ct area and if they’d let me suck their dick in their car or something
I recently moved to Stamford and have had a hard time finding BBC.

If your girl already has a bull, I’d suggest starting there. Get under your girl and lick her clit while the bull fucks her doggy. If the bull is down, he’ll slide into your throat as a change of pace.

Her bulls may not be down for male play.

If you just want to enjoy a BBC, hop on Grindr. Plenty of BBCs looking for a quick car release.

Some girls thought it was weird for me to want Bbc and to introducing them to it. Over time they grew to accept it but at first some gave me dirty looks while being blacked and seeing me jerk off to her with a black bull made her call me names like Fag and SISSY. BUT THEY GREW TO LIKE IT.THEY HAD ME FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE SEX AND I LOVED IT.OF COURSE I GOT OFF BUT IT WAS USUALLY BY MY OWN HAND OR SOME TIMES SHE JERKED ME OFF TILL I CAME. I TAUGHT THEM TO TREAT ME LIKE A SISSY BUT STILL LOVE AND CARE.THEM HUMILIATING ME WAS JUST THE TURN ON I NEEDED ANDBTHEY ALSO CAME TO ENJOY HAVING A SISSY BOY TO USE AND DOMINATE.I ALWAYS ASKED THEM TO PEG ME OR FUCK ME WITH A BLACK DILDO. THEY DID AND I LOVED BEING FUCKED BY HER ESPECIALLY IF HER BULL WAS THERE.

Why not clean up your GF bulls when they are finished! We’ve yet to meet a black man not into it! Most will do more if you like!

Some girls thought it was weird for me to want Bbc and to introducing them to it. Over time they grew to accept it but at first some gave me dirty looks while being blacked and seeing me jerk off to her with a black bull made her call me names like Fag and SISSY. BUT THEY GREW TO LIKE IT.THEY HAD ME FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE SEX AND I LOVED IT.OF COURSE I GOT OFF BUT IT WAS USUALLY BY MY OWN HAND OR SOME TIMES SHE JERKED ME OFF TILL I CAME. I TAUGHT THEM TO TREAT ME LIKE A SISSY BUT STILL LOVE AND CARE.THEM HUMILIATING ME WAS JUST THE TURN ON I NEEDED ANDBTHEY ALSO CAME TO ENJOY HAVING A SISSY BOY TO USE AND DOMINATE.I ALWAYS ASKED THEM TO PEG ME OR FUCK ME WITH A BLACK DILDO. THEY DID AND I LOVED BEING FUCKED BY HER ESPECIALLY IF HER BULL WAS THERE.
I love your story I have not been able to satisfy my girlfriend but she loves me very very much she's giving me two choices one to leave never look back or I can stay and give her a complete control over me I chose the second one because I love her so much did not know what she had in store for me she brought home a bunch of clothes one day and she told me I would be moving to the spare bedroom she told me she met a black guy and he was moving in to her bedroom with her to be her lover and I was going to be new sissy boyfriend she told me I had to dress up every day to look like a girl she had me locked up in a micro Chastity cage with spikes panties mini skirt and white blouse my new job was to take care of her lover and make him nice and hard for her so we can make love she wants to have black she is going to have me take care of them and raise them she's also going to have me service for black Lover's friends have to do whatever they want they have total control over me I have a virgin pussy he has told all his friends all about me every night he brings home a few of them so he can make some extra bucks if I am a bad Sissy she tells me she's going to castrate me I have become a white sissy whore for all her lovers black friends she just got me tattooed the black Ace of spades about my little sissy clit to show everybody that I belong only to black alpha men for breeding I love her very very much white guys be careful what you wish for you might all blow up in your face cuz now she's making movies black men having their way with me your lover got mad at me took me down to the city and found four homeless guys at a hotel room the video tape the whole thing for the whole weekend she named the movie sissy boy gets lost and kidnapped by homeless guys no way out now be careful what you wish for white sissy voice now I'm addicted to crack and big black cocks she teases me with a crack cuz she knows I will do anything she wants to get that high and nothing but a toy for her now and her lover she kicks me all ******* up all the time when she's at work your lovers here and his friends and any clients that call I have to service any bad talk to her lover he ties me down to a breeding bench I've been tied there for 2 days I can't remember how many times I was bred for them two days now I can't go a day without a big black cock in me I love the service big black cocks especially when I'm high and I'm all dressed up in my mini skirt outfit for them she always wants me to look nice and pretty I'm getting a new tattoo on my back this white pussy only belongs to black men

Back