How many women get turned on watching their hubbies suck dick?

Have you told hubby this will happen?
I hesitate. But once told him to suck my vibe like a dick. He was quite good;)
I think for many guys, saying something "WILL happen" or "You need to do............" takes them past that "hesitation" part of doing something bi. I know for my husbands first time taking a guy, I had to tell him it will happen on Friday when we meet up. He was very unsure at that point if he wanted to. Everyone is different on what kind of encouragement they need.

Once they guy is past that point of if he wants to do it by you telling him it's going to happen, the when is much easier to deal with.

Im obsessed with African massive bulls every weekend a gay white guy 37 black men are superior obsessed I’m on freaking city council and find homeless black men have them pull down there pants shower them up fill them with Tina and allow them to be in my stable love spilling 11 inch bbc 55 plus they are the best bulls fuck I’m a slut under cover

My husband is not gay. But it would make me soooo wet to watch him suck a cock. Make it good and hard before it goes in. I guess it would be the ultimate power trip. Any other ladies feel this way or convinced their husbands to do it?
My ex loved for me to get our friend hard and ready before I guide his huge penis into her very wet poosie. After he cums in her, I get sloppy seconds. I love feeling her loose, cum drenched poosie as I slide my much smaller dick into her.

Our recent Bull for the first time had me wet his cock before He fucked her .... She she to him "That just made me so happy" so I think our bull is progressing that way ... I thought there would be no contact between he and I but now I think I was wrong . He is getting a comfort of feeling less gay & more dominant and feeding off Her loving to see it .

My husband is not gay. But it would make me soooo wet to watch him suck a cock. Make it good and hard before it goes in. I guess it would be the ultimate power trip. Any other ladies feel this way or convinced their husbands to do it?
I’d suck bbc hard for you if you were my wife then after he was done pounding you till your poor little pussy was sore I’d lick and kiss it all better for you.

Back