Bulls that eat creampie, and allow cucks to suck them

Kslaybbc

Male
Real Person
From
AL, US
Okay to start I don't like the whole title thing. For example Bull, bi, gay etc...im going to be honest when I first got in this "lifestyle" I was 17 and didn't fully understand it. I just knew I loved to fuck white women and was amazed by how many husbands and bfs were enamored by the idea of their wife being fucked by BBC. I would say whatever I thought the couple wanted to hear to achieve my goal "white pussy"..now I've never had stage fright or been uncomfortable with my dick out in front of other guys. But I must admit I was a tad nervous and apprehensive wondering if the husband would become jealous when his "fantasy" became a "reality" seeing another man enjoying your wife and moreso seeing your wife enjoying another man... moaning in ways you never imagined... so my first endeavors were with couples that wanted to have a straight mmf 3some... with the understanding that the males had to be secure enough to not be homophobic if their cocks touched or they touched do to certain positions.. even when fuck licking was occurring making sure whomever was doing the licking they had to have precise aim to lick the pussy only... then the unimaginable happened to me...I went to have a "straight" or so I thought mmf session... I was underneath her eating and savoring that white pussy while she was sucking my dick and her husband was fucking her... everyone simultaneously receiving stimulation.. and out of nowhere his dick fell out and hit my mouth...I didn't say anything or react just kept licking as if I didn't realize what happened...you know I got this far and had to achieve my goal...fucking that white pussy... but for some reason it happened a couple of more times and every time he took a little longer moving it to put it back in her and i still wasn't about to derail my goal "white pussy"... so when I could tell he was getting close to cumming and she was really moaning and getting wet I was getting turned on and really started feasting on that pussy...he shot his load and when he pulled out some cum dropped from his cock onto my face but I didn't skip a beat eating that pussy and I was enjoying how that freshly fucked pussy was tasting getting excited because it was now my turn but then this dude had the nerve to rub his dick on my lips..I ain't trip because I was about to achieve my main mission my goal..."white pussy" and in the back of my head I was going to get him back.. you know one up him for testing my manhood... so me and him switched positions...now I'm in Heaven and no that's not her name but that is "white pussy" it's heaven to me... so when I got close to exploding here was my chance for pay back..I pulled out and was planning on " accidentally " giving him a facial... you know show him whose boss .. then out of the blue he grabbed my cock and put it in his mouth and sucked my BBC and drained every drop...I got weak at the knees and couldn't really pull back... Plus it was feeling good... and I was ultimately happy because I had achieved the goal "white pussy"... so now I don't care if the hubby sucks me and I love eating "white pussy" regardless if it cum filled or not
Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
Back