I'm falling for my girls bull....

Me and my girl have had this new bull for about a month and a half now and I'm totally falling in love with him..
Wr had actually met before I introduced him to my girl at a party with some coworkers. We hit it off instantly and literally within knowing him for 10 mins I was giving him head in this spare room at the party...I made him cum so fast and kept sucking and he stayed up and fucked me so right with his massive bbc...I thought I liked him but I am my gorls slut so I brought him to her and he absolutely annihilated her pussy and butthole for the past month plus....The issue is when we kiss and when I suck his cock and when he fucks me, I have feelings for him.....What should I do?

Me and my girl have had this new bull for about a month and a half now and I'm totally falling in love with him..
Wr had actually met before I introduced him to my girl at a party with some coworkers. We hit it off instantly and literally within knowing him for 10 mins I was giving him head in this spare room at the party...I made him cum so fast and kept sucking and he stayed up and fucked me so right with his massive bbc...I thought I liked him but I am my gorls slut so I brought him to her and he absolutely annihilated her pussy and butthole for the past month plus....The issue is when we kiss and when I suck his cock and when he fucks me, I have feelings for him.....What should I do?
I think you have a great thropple in the making. start dating and see if maybe he'll move in to service both of you. sounds like a fun experience. enjoy it

My ex’s bull turned me years ago and I ended up having a 3 year relationship with him. It was great. But it may not be for everyone

Share your feelings with your wife. Suggest that he move in with you and you all have a wonderful life.

just enjoy it - enjoy the bull fucking her and enjoy the bull fucking you. It is more fun when you suck cocks together.

Seems to me you'll be ok. My first Black breeding made me go from one end of the spectrum as a dom power bottom for any bi swinger friends we had or the odd hot guy to being a BBC addicted submissive sissy who is fully gay for Black Men and dating Him for about 6 months. My now ex wife was adult industry so somewhat open minded but wasn't cool at all with any form of romantic love between men due to church upbringing and caught me kissing my ex Daddy sitting in his lap in our hot tub. By then I was so tired of her usual ******* on top of being tired of hiding my love and attraction for my now ex Daddy that we split and I was my ex Daddys girlfriend for about 4 more months. Point being, if your Black Man has already been giving your girl what she needs I'd bet quite a lot she'd be down for it depending on how it's presented. If your Black breeding was like mine it was definitely magical, and as such would have an impact on her as well in a good way. You're so close to the goal! All I ever wanted was a QoS hotwife and our Black Boyfriend, maybe even our future Husband we could be sister QoS hotwives with,

Just accept and enjoy the fact that he allows you to service him.....what were your ground rules when you first entered this lifestyle.

If he impregnated your girlfriend you could shower your affection on his *******.

Back