Whiteboy Cuckold Humiliation

Im obsessed with African massive bulls every weekend a gay white guy 37 black men are superior obsessed I’m on freaking city council and find homeless black men have them pull down there pants shower them up fill them with Tina and allow them to be in my stable love spilling 11 inch bbc 55 plus they are the best bulls fuck I’m a slut under cover

I can't wait to see a future post confirming he reached his goal 😈

If he's serious about training his "mancunt" (or boipussy is another term I like), I suggest he checks out squarepegtoys, they have a whole range of plugs in different sizes and firmness that are great quality. That's what I did and now I can easily take my Cutler X dildo, which seems to be pretty close in size to what your husband is holding.

forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘
I enjoy humiliating white cuckolds while fucking their hotwives. I would love to make your cuck hubby lick ur ass

I think the most humiliation comes from not trying, too much can feel a bit fake and scripted. Hearing tge absolutely truth spoken. Not to humiliation but to explain and as the clearly obvious difference plus the lack of ability you have to provide her or how much more attractive they are than you, not in a physical way, unless that is also the case lol. That that is very real and raw. Eating cream pie, sucking his big cock. That a joy. Not humiliation for me. Humiliation is in the truth..... because we all know the truth hurts and we can't ever deny this truth. Hehe

I have a big problem with humiliation. How Humiliating is it when a Man,cuck or white boi WANTS humiliation?
to me that is silly . It more exciting than humiliating . Especially at the start. I find that we have had sessions with our Bull which started as mutual .. and 90% still is
meaning I have to dress up and be in chastity for our Bull . and do as told .
I feel certain points of our sessions have become humiliating for real ...
He asked for a certain Wig for me to wear which I hated .
And as it is becoming routine I am finding I no longer have a choice.
He wants to spank me more and more ,., she truly enjoys his dominance
and my woman is wanting things more than me .
Don't misunderstand ... I am a cuck ,,it is who I am ,..,. I love her happy sexually
but true humiliation are things that you do not want ... not what you planned
Eating a creampie was a life fantasy .. now that I've done that .. cleaning and eating this man's
cum every time ... whether creampie or straight into my mouth whenever they say so
Is truly humiliating. So I like pleasing her more than I like certain Acts ..

Back