Ok Cuckold lets see them Pics and Videos of You Taking The Bulls Dick In front of Your Wife.

Nothing Puts a Cuckold in His place better then Taking a BBC in Front of His wife.
I love it When the Bull Fucks Me first and then Tells Me to get Out so
He can spend the night with My Wife alone.

Attachments

• 1.1.png
    1.1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 523
  • IMG_5902.JPG
    IMG_5902.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 501
  • IMG_5901.JPG
    IMG_5901.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 496
Too many Bulls see this as Gay . I may be a beta feminized cuck to my lady but I am not into men nor Gay . She wants this for me ...She wants to see it and have me submit . It makes me nervous but also being pussy free ..and mostly get off on Anal Orgasms .. I am confused and afraid I will fall into the land of no return . I am very symbolic . We see this as a Dominance & Power thing and not done by a bisexual Bull ...But a strong Bull asserting his power and cucky place is to provide a orifice of pleasure

Too many Bulls see this as Gay . I may be a beta feminized cuck to my lady but I am not into men nor Gay . She wants this for me ...She wants to see it and have me submit . It makes me nervous but also being pussy free ..and mostly get off on Anal Orgasms .. I am confused and afraid I will fall into the land of no return . I am very symbolic . We see this as a Dominance & Power thing and not done by a bisexual Bull ...But a strong Bull asserting his power and cucky place is to provide a orifice of pleasure
Power and comparative education of my cuck through physical Domination.

Although my cuck has known that he can never measure up sexually since his first wife cheated on and divorced him after letting him live in the guest room of his house, it keeps him docile and striving to earn "Domestic Tranquility Points".

Wonder how many wives like this?
I'm not going to lie. I love it every time I was able to watch my husband be a bottom. He only did it because I convinced him to. I'm on the bed next to them or kneeling next to the bed with my hand in my panties just loving every minute. Kinda like a reverse cuck thing.

I still get turned on thinking of him like this.

It doesn't have to be anything gay about it, just domination, showing you your place. Your anal orgasms are not mechanical because of physical fucking, but because of your psyche and that's ok. I fucked my lovers' husbands several times, even though they are straight and would never touch another man's cock except in the cuckolding situation and they had a grudge outside of bed, that I ****** them to have sex like that.

It doesn't have to be anything gay about it, just domination, showing you your place. Your anal orgasms are not mechanical because of physical fucking, but because of your psyche and that's ok. I fucked my lovers' husbands several times, even though they are straight and would never touch another man's cock except in the cuckolding situation and they had a grudge outside of bed, that I ****** them to have sex like that.
It's true that anal orgasms are in large part psyche. But really can stimulate your prostate for a more "mechanical" orgasm. Pairing that with being turned on obviously helps though.

it is gay. which is fine, but thats what it is.

I'm not going to lie. I love it every time I was able to watch my husband be a bottom. He only did it because I convinced him to. I'm on the bed next to them or kneeling next to the bed with my hand in my panties just loving every minute. Kinda like a reverse cuck thing.

I still get turned on thinking of him like this.
:))))))))))))))))))))))

Back