Cuckolded for the first time and publicly

My husband and I had one night where we had gone to a party and there were quite a few very hot black men attending. He did not plan on staying long since he had work the following morning. I had some friends attending the party and no plans so I stayed when he went home with plans on one of them giving me a ride.

I did have a hall pass if one of the black men wanted to hook up and I was in the mood. About an hour after my husband left one of them did come up and started chatting with me. As we had some more drinks and the mood increased we ended up starting to make out right in middle of the party. I was pretty sure this was going to lead to a bedroom.

My surprise when his hand undid my pants and he began fingering me right in middle of the party with people cheering us on. Soon my shirt was being lifted and pants being guided down as the crowd continued to want more. In the end we were on a couch completely naked as we fucked away in full view of an audience.

I got to inform my husband he missed quite the show after he left and what happened and he was quite eager to see some of the videos people had been recording.
Very sexy! Hubby must have loved it.

Very sexy! Hubby must have loved it.
I loved every second of it.

She loved being stretched wide open and all of the people watching made her orgasms even more intense. At one point, she was on her back with her legs wide open being hammered by his huge black cock and two other guys were holding their huge BBCs so she could wank them, and she did, though her hands were too small to really grasp them fully. They were both enormous and long.

Three huge cocks...and she was so turned on that she shook through another orgasm. It might have gone further, but her bull did not want to share so flipped over on all fours and faced her away from the other guys.

He was then able to penetrate fully to his balls for the first time. He pounded her to a huge orgasm which immediately triggered his.

So, just to be clear, this has been moved to stories, but it was posted as a description of an actual event that only happened a few days ago. I write stories and I have a few posted in here, but this is a real recounting, not fiction.

I thought plenty of other cuckolds would enjoy knowing that eventually, if your wife truly wants BBC, it will happen.

Btw, last night she was on the phone with her bull (who we both like a lot) for about 30 minutes talking about everything they did. My head was spinning listening to her describe how his cock felt as he pushed through and went balls deep and she orgasmed. My cock is hard 24/7 now.
What a turn on for you! It sounds like you may be soon to join the pussy free club, which is not a bad place to be under those circumstances.

Having an active hotwife has been more fun than I thought and I thought it was going to be awesome.

Last night, my wife sat me down and we had the talk.

She has decided to spend some time alone with her Bull. It's about having a new kind of sexual experience where it all about her and her Bull. She wants to explore her orgasms more freely, without the need to consider how I am doing.

While my wife was clear that this would be the exception and not the rule, she was also informing me rather than asking for permission. She wanted me to know everything and she wanted to maintain our totally open communication. She has vowed to make sure I know about all the hung black men who use her.

So next week, she will spend the night with him, and we'll continue to grow from there.

She is so excited!

Having an active hotwife has been more fun than I thought and I thought it was going to be awesome.

Last night, my wife sat me down and we had the talk.

She has decided to spend some time alone with her Bull. It's about having a new kind of sexual experience where it all about her and her Bull. She wants to explore her orgasms more freely, without the need to consider how I am doing.

While my wife was clear that this would be the exception and not the rule, she was also informing me rather than asking for permission. She wanted me to know everything and she wanted to maintain our totally open communication. She has vowed to make sure I know about all the hung black men who use her.

So next week, she will spend the night with him, and we'll continue to grow from there.

She is so excited!
I suspect that next week there will be lots of masturbation taking place after she leaves to be with her bull. Enjoy!

Back