Cuckolded for the first time and publicly

True story.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for a few years but on Saturday night, we finally crossed off our biggest desire.

We attended a party for cuckold couples and bulls. It was a beautiful sprawling home and the hosts were amazing. We ran into a wonderful bull who we'd met before and this time the chemistry was hot with him and my wife.

She dropped down in front of him and sucked his cock in front of about 15 people. My wife was the talk of the room. She was taking him very deep despite his massive girth. She then fucked him right on the floor. After about 15 minutes, they went and found a day bed and he fucked her with more people watching. My wife was screaming louder than anybody in the house and a lot of bulls were lining up to be next. It was wild, but after he finally came, she wanted a break after taking the biggest cock of her life and first BBC.

She is very happy about the experience and has already said she only wants well hung black men from now on.

Last edited:
True story.

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for a few years but on Saturday night, we finally crossed off our biggest desire.

We attended a party for cuckold couples and bulls. It was a beautiful sprawling home and the hosts were amazing. We ran into a wonderful bull who we'd met before and this time the chemistry was hot with him and my wife.

She dropped down in front of him and sucked his cock in front of about 15 people. My wife was the talk of the room. She was taking him very deep despite his massive girth. She then fucked him right on the floor. After about 15 minutes, they went and found a day bed and he fucked her with more people watching. My wife was screaming louder than anybody in the house and a lot of bulls were lining up to be next. It was wild, but after he finally came, she wanted a break after taking the biggest cock of her life and first BBC.

She is very happy about the experience and has already said she only wants well hung black men from now on.
so hot

So, just to be clear, this has been moved to stories, but it was posted as a description of an actual event that only happened a few days ago. I write stories and I have a few posted in here, but this is a real recounting, not fiction.

I thought plenty of other cuckolds would enjoy knowing that eventually, if your wife truly wants BBC, it will happen.

Btw, last night she was on the phone with her bull (who we both like a lot) for about 30 minutes talking about everything they did. My head was spinning listening to her describe how his cock felt as he pushed through and went balls deep and she orgasmed. My cock is hard 24/7 now.

Thanks. For those still trying, all I can say is, if it works for you (it's impossible to know until you are there), there is a reenergizing that takes place and it really lasts. In that sense, be prepared to be distracted for days because your mind can't stop going back to the moment. Sleeping is not easy either, though at least it's a fun sleeplessness.

And your wife becomes even more appealing. My wife is a stunner, but she is even more beautiful now and sexier. If you both want this experience, then it's likely to be an awesome one.

True story.

The whole white race is gradually realising that Black is the only way to go. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

My wife last night, just after some very hot and vocal sex, turned to me and said this.

"I meant it last week. I want to be black only and learn to satisfy Bulls the way a good slut should. I also want to train my pussy to have more endurance so we can stay the whole night next time."

I just smiled.

She then used her cute innocent voice and said, "you want me to be a good slutwife for black men, don't you?"

Thirty seconds later, I was back inside her. Ten minutes later, Anton Harden's phallus was making her cum harder than I did. Twenty minutes later I was hard again and she was asleep, smiling. I drifted off, hard, but loving life and thinking about how many hung black men she could handle at once.

Last edited:
True story.

Hoping you wanked while watching then ate her out

It sounds like the three of you (you, your wife, & her new bull) are living the dream. My wife is still waiting for a truly BIG black cock, but she has enjoyed the ones she's experienced so far. But it sounds like there is a real transformation in your wife since she's felt what stretched & filled can do to her. Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more of your journey down this path.

It sounds like the three of you (you, your wife, & her new bull) are living the dream. My wife is still waiting for a truly BIG black cock, but she has enjoyed the ones she's experienced so far. But it sounds like there is a real transformation in your wife since she's felt what stretched & filled can do to her. Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more of your journey down this path.
She loved everything about him. His youth and strength and physical size. He's tall, very muscular and well over 200 pounds. His cock was plenty long but it was the thickness that was making her scream. We'd already had a very nice night of drinks with him and had been social earlier in the evening, not knowing that they'd eventually click the way they did.

True story.

My husband and I had one night where we had gone to a party and there were quite a few very hot black men attending. He did not plan on staying long since he had work the following morning. I had some friends attending the party and no plans so I stayed when he went home with plans on one of them giving me a ride.

I did have a hall pass if one of the black men wanted to hook up and I was in the mood. About an hour after my husband left one of them did come up and started chatting with me. As we had some more drinks and the mood increased we ended up starting to make out right in middle of the party. I was pretty sure this was going to lead to a bedroom.

My surprise when his hand undid my pants and he began fingering me right in middle of the party with people cheering us on. Soon my shirt was being lifted and pants being guided down as the crowd continued to want more. In the end we were on a couch completely naked as we fucked away in full view of an audience.

I got to inform my husband he missed quite the show after he left and what happened and he was quite eager to see some of the videos people had been recording.

My husband and I had one night where we had gone to a party and there were quite a few very hot black men attending. He did not plan on staying long since he had work the following morning. I had some friends attending the party and no plans so I stayed when he went home with plans on one of them giving me a ride.

I did have a hall pass if one of the black men wanted to hook up and I was in the mood. About an hour after my husband left one of them did come up and started chatting with me. As we had some more drinks and the mood increased we ended up starting to make out right in middle of the party. I was pretty sure this was going to lead to a bedroom.

My surprise when his hand undid my pants and he began fingering me right in middle of the party with people cheering us on. Soon my shirt was being lifted and pants being guided down as the crowd continued to want more. In the end we were on a couch completely naked as we fucked away in full view of an audience.

I got to inform my husband he missed quite the show after he left and what happened and he was quite eager to see some of the videos people had been recording.
Damn you are a willing little slut!!! Did he take your ass in front of everyone?? That would have really let people know you’re black owned!!

She loved everything about him. His youth and strength and physical size. He's tall, very muscular and well over 200 pounds. His cock was plenty long but it was the thickness that was making her scream. We'd already had a very nice night of drinks with him and had been social earlier in the evening, not knowing that they'd eventually click the way they did.

For other couples who date black men, we learned a little lesson here.

We had such a good time meeting him and the conversation was so good, that she sort of forgot to flirt. It was like a mini friend-zoning. When we got home, I asked her what she thought of her date. "He was really nice, but I did not feel any sparks." I told her that we should have steered to conversation to more fun things. She agreed.

A few weeks later, as we were going through messages from prospective bulls, she mentioned him and said maybe we should try another meet, since we all had so much fun. That may have happened eventually, but he was at the house party. This time, he was dressed for his Bull role. Tight shirt and no glasses. My wife said it felt different immediately. They clicked and she was more into him than any of the guys we've met up with so far.

Her attraction/familiarity with him plus having me right there—at times kissing her, and at times holding her down as her drove into her and also passively watching, allowed her to go wild. She dropped to her knees and took more of his cock than either of us would have expected. She was hugely turned on and did not care that there were a lot of people watching them.

Sometimes patience is rewarded, so enjoy the ride.

True story.

Tell us where this part is we interested

(y)

Back