OKC BBC Bull need to fuck me in front of my cuckhold.

I need a dominate BBC Bull to fuck me and seed me in front of my worthless cuckhold boyfriend. He will be there to watch and do what he’s told. Cum fill my squirting pussy up and then watch him clean it or us up. Norman, Ok Marriott the 4-7 March 2024.
PHAT ASSSS TOOO ;)

I need a dominate BBC Bull to fuck me and seed me in front of my worthless cuckhold boyfriend. He will be there to watch and do what he’s told. Cum fill my squirting pussy up and then watch him clean it or us up. Norman, Ok Marriott the 4-7 March 2024.
I am Robbie in Norman Oklahoma - lets chat - I can top.

Where are you located?

I hope this went well. It's not something I could have ever done.

It went very well. I’m sure you could if you had the right group of men. It was fun and I’m still enjoying every week or two while my BF is back in Alabama.
You are correct. It is about "the right guys".
I really have to like the guys before I take my clothes off. I also cannot handle more than one at a time. I did a dp a few times and it was too intense for me. I do not know how anyone can handle 3 at a time. I need to breath...........:ROFLMAO:

Keep going, I will just be a bit jealous out her in CA

Sadly I aint in OCK lol

Damn lucky cuck to watch that sexy chubby body being bred

Hey how soon! I’m in town!

Back