Cuckolds, How many of You have let there Wife watch You take a BBC?

I'm his biggest cheerleader. (and I still have the the uniform from HS)

So often I hear the wife/gf "nag" at their husband about various things. I'm the exact opposite. I encourage the good things by acting excited or happy.

To discourage him from the things I don't like???????????
A story might be better............

Early on in our marriage, we did not have a lot of extra money. He went out and spent $200 on a pair of shoes he thought I'd like. I am super picky about shoes. The fit, the style, the materials, and what outfit they'll go with, are super important.

When he got them for me, I just went, "Hummmm" with a very disappointed smirk on my face and walked away. I never saw those shoes again and he has never bought me any since.
I can certainly relate to shoes.

My wife and d.aughter is at my in-laws right now, celebrating new year and orthodox xmas. And my in-laws wanted to buy me another pair of winter shoes/boots. WHAT?! I responded? Shoes that I've not picked myself? Forget it!

I'm picky about her shoes, as well. Certainly I allow for some practical slack, but there must be standards. Quite tight standards.

We haven't made it happen yet but she's expressed a strong desire to see it happen. I've been with more black men than she has and I'm trying to get my love of then to rub off on her so that she goes black only. Currently we're in a stag/vixen FLR and she's mostly been with white bulls besides me. She hasn't seen me get fucked yet because I don't like the idea of getting fucked by a white bull, I consider myself something of a jack of spades and I'm hoping I can turn her into a queen

My wife enjoys seeing dominated by her black lovers. I haven’t been fucked but she likes to watch me being face fucked and spanked with a belt/paddle IF the bull is into it.
So interesting to me.
I like to watch my husband with a guy inside him. The bj, not so much. I asked him to do a bj first. I wanted him to know what it was like to have a guy cum in his mouth. Me straddling him after a guy cums in me is different. I've gone down on a gf right after her husband came in her and it's different.

While it was great to watch him do a bj and be hard while doing it, I wanted him to let the guy fuck him. A bj as foreplay was fine.

I love him on his tummy or his elbows and knees. Seeing him hard the whole time and even cumming himself while the guy is in him so gets me going. He has never let me do a vid of him taking a guy. :(

Last edited:
I can certainly relate to shoes.

My wife and d.aughter is at my in-laws right now, celebrating new year and orthodox xmas. And my in-laws wanted to buy me another pair of winter shoes/boots. WHAT?! I responded? Shoes that I've not picked myself? Forget it!

I'm picky about her shoes, as well. Certainly I allow for some practical slack, but there must be standards. Quite tight standards.
For the boots from the in-laws.................I hope there was a gift receipt and they are not going to be upset you got a different pair.

For me, running shoes and heels are things no one buys but me. My mom tried a few times and I just took them back. I told her, "Mom, just buy me underwear that you think I should wear" :ROFLMAO:

I miss her antics on "knowing better" at times.:cry:

For the boots from the in-laws.................I hope there was a gift receipt and they are not going to be upset you got a different pair.

For me, running shoes and heels are things no one buys but me. My mom tried a few times and I just took them back. I told her, "Mom, just buy me underwear that you think I should wear" :ROFLMAO:

I miss her antics on "knowing better" at times.:cry:
They really try to be nice to us, so I can't be angry.

As for the boots, they were smart enough to ask before they went to the shops, so no damage done.

Maybe I should ask for some new tools instead? A new leather whip, a collar, or some upgraded restraints for the bedposts?
I mean, the whole purpose is for me to experience the quality leather products they have there. And I don't disagree. It's damned good quality.

Last edited:
So interesting to me.
I like to watch my husband with a guy inside him. The bj, not so much. I asked him to do a bj first. I wanted him to know what it was like to have a guy cum in his mouth. Me straddling him after a guy cums in me is different. I've gone down on a gf right after her husband came in her and it's different.

While it was great to watch him do a bj and be hard while doing it, I wanted him to let the guy fuck him. A bj as foreplay was fine.

I love him on his tummy or his elbows and knees. Seeing him hard the whole time and even cumming himself while the guy is in him so gets me going. He has never let me do a vid of him taking a guy. :(
Your hubby is a lucky man!

Back