How Many of You White Couples have a Mixed Race Baby and How did You explain it to Your Family.

My wife and I think about it a lot. On the one hand it's just natural but, on the other hand we do not think it's good for the baby to tell him/her why was he/she born. We think it could be seen as selfish. We are not sure about it.
I agree. This must be the hardest part about all of it, even more so than the costs of raising him/her. The impregnation fantasy is not for the faint of heart. I think it's a lot easier and more sensible to seek out one of the tons of women with half black ki.ds but no committed fa.ther.

Last edited:
I agree. This must be the hardest part about all of it, even more so than the costs of raising him/her. The impregnation fantasy is not for the faint of heart. I think it's a lot easier and more sensible to seek out one of the tons of women with half black ki.ds but no committed fa.ther.
the husband needs to show commitment to his wife thru her b@bies.
that is how he PROVES his love is true & unconditional!

We have a 1 1/2 year old mixed baby and had with one of her bulls, we told friends and family that we went through a sperm donor because I had fertility issues.. she’s now pregnant with our second baby who is also from another one of her bulls so we are leaning towards coming clean to everyone
Once she gives birth she is getting a permanent QOS tattoo on her butt cheek
This is exciting, you made me really hard with that scene with the QOS tattoo on your wife's ass

the husband needs to show commitment to his wife thru her b@bies.
that is how he PROVES his love is true & unconditional!
Right, if it's totally her choice. If she does it mainly because it turns her cuck on, she might be feeling obligated and it might not be a natural situation.

To me it seems a lot easier and more sensible to seek out one of the many women already black bred with high odds of continuing without outside pressure from me. Mothers like this tend to have a intense energy that can be harder to find in the nice girls a lot of cucks try to turn out, into QoS.

Last edited:
Right, if it's totally her choice. If she does it mainly because it turns her cuck on, she might be feeling obligated and it might not be a natural situation.

To me it seems a lot easier and more sensible to seek out one of the many women already black bred with high odds of continuing without outside pressure from me. Mothers like this tend to have a intense energy that can be harder to find in the nice girls a lot of cucks try to turn out, into QoS.
her reproduction is ONLY HER choice, because it is her eggs, her womb, & her body...so it is HER CHOICE.

Back