How Many of You White Couples have a Mixed Race Baby and How did You explain it to Your Family.

When she was VERY in love with one of her BBC Lovers, and they were talking about having a a baby together, she started telling her family that we were trying again and not having much luck and were considering going to a donation clinic. That wasn't particularly odd since she had issues conceiving prior to our realtionship. And when the baby turned out to be obviously Black, the plan was to say the clinic mixed up, and this is what we have and we love him/her no matter what. Unfortunately, we never got that opportunity as their relationship ended unexpectedly before a pregnancy could occur. CW

my girlfriend has mixed race children from previous relationships. my family is ok with it, but my friends gave me so much ******* about it. i dont mind tho. its worth it when we all go out in public and people stare at us and its obvious that my girlfriends been with some blacks guys.

When she was VERY in love with one of her BBC Lovers, and they were talking about having a a baby together, she started telling her family that we were trying again and not having much luck and were considering going to a donation clinic. That wasn't particularly odd since she had issues conceiving prior to our realtionship. And when the baby turned out to be obviously Black, the plan was to say the clinic mixed up, and this is what we have and we love him/her no matter what. Unfortunately, we never got that opportunity as their relationship ended unexpectedly before a pregnancy could occur. CW
Did she ever feel that way about another guy she may have met?

Back