How Many of You White Couples have a Mixed Race Baby and How did You explain it to Your Family.

My wife told me the other day that she always imagined herself having mixed children. I’ve brought this up before while having sex and she said she’s not interested in letting another man get her pregnant, but I think I could convince her now that I know that she wants mixed children.

Last edited:
My girlfriend I never meet yet will be arriving inJan 30 to be moving in with me she stated she wants to be black cock pregnant I agreed
to not have any sexual contact with her when she arrived to eliminate me as the ******* of the baby we found a black Bull for the Breeding she wants me to hold her hand though the Breeding process and eat her pussy after every ejection from the black Bull over a two or three day time period . I told her I want the black ******* of the baby to come and visit and fuck pussy through her pregnancy Months . I can watch . I can’t wait to see the reaction from the hospital staff after she pops out a black baby from her white pussy they will know she a black cock whore . All true coming events.

Last edited:
from my now 2 ex wives couplings with black men, whom didnt want them afterwards, i raised 5 biracial c hildren by myself...how did i deal with family and friends? those that had a problem with it were no longer family or friends, period. look, bottom line, its your life to lead, not anyone elses...all ur family and friends should want for u is ur happiness, and if having biracial c hildren makes u happy, then whom are they to say anything about it.
I hate ******* so no

My girlfriend I never meet yet will be arriving inJan 30 to be moving in with me she stated she wants to be black cock pregnant I agreed
to not have any sexual contact with her when she arrived to eliminate me as the ******* of the baby we found a black Bull for the Breeding she wants me to hold her hand though the Breeding process and eat her pussy after every ejection from the black Bull over a two or three day time period . I told her I want the black ******* of the baby to come and visit and fuck pussy through her pregnancy Months . I can watch . I can’t wait to see the reaction from the hospital staff after she pops out a black baby from her white pussy they will know she a black cock whore . All true coming events.
I hope you film the whole process. It sounds very nice.

Are you looking forward to raising the mixed *******?

Fantasy and reality are twi different things. It happened to me. Almost ruined my marriage
I bet, but either you are strong, or she is strong. Why I say that is there are cases where it's not the white woman that goes out and get the Black d--k and get prego sometimes its the white man that goes out and get that black woman that White d--k and gets her prego, and then its that white wife that takes care of that baby.

Back