Have any of you gone from "hard no" to "yes"

So, I broached the topic of seeing my wife with a hot guy, and she insisted she's a hard no. I think it would open new horizons for her, and I'd find it hot, but I feel like that's a pretty tough sell.

So, I'm curious, how many of you have gone from an initial hard "no" to watching your wife with another man? How did that happen? How long did it take?

So, I broached the topic of seeing my wife with a hot guy, and she insisted she's a hard no. I think it would open new horizons for her, and I'd find it hot, but I feel like that's a pretty tough sell.

So, I'm curious, how many of you have gone from an initial hard "no" to watching your wife with another man? How did that happen? How long did it take?
Her sense of security > You being kinda horny

Cucking and hotwifing is fun, but her saying "I would feel bad if someone other than you put their cock in me" should be the end of the discussion.
Negging/guilting her into some weird situation that even the other guy feels bad about is only going to make everything awkward.

Like if you bring it up and she doesn't go "I was waiting for you to ask!" then it's only going to end in tragedy when she feels like she's sacrificing her morals/body/safety because you're a coomer who can't stop wanking it.

Her sense of security > You being kinda horny

Cucking and hotwifing is fun, but her saying "I would feel bad if someone other than you put their cock in me" should be the end of the discussion.
Negging/guilting her into some weird situation that even the other guy feels bad about is only going to make everything awkward.

Like if you bring it up and she doesn't go "I was waiting for you to ask!" then it's only going to end in tragedy when she feels like she's sacrificing her morals/body/safety because you're a coomer who can't stop wanking it.
In other words, you have no idea and can’t answer the question. If I'm in need of marriage counseling I'm sure I'll consult someone who has zero clue but strong opinions, I'll be sure to look you up.

Last edited:
In other words, you have no idea and can’t answer the question.
"Hard no" means that if you push it you'll be risking your relationship/friendship with her.

You do you, man.
But "ah jeez bro I really need my wife to do something she's uncomfortable with and said she doesn't want to do so I can nut" is a meme.

Mrs inked was adamant that she would never “do anything like that“ when I mentioned that I had done a bit of swinging in a previous relationship, 18 mths later we had our first mmf, that was over ten years ago
I love how the outcome is pictures of her full of black cock. I hope this was your ultimate goal.

Back