Flirt with my fiancée

bcmike

Male
Have you considered testing your wife/finacee to see how she would respond to a BBC messaging her? How did it go?

Any BBC interested in doing that with my fiancée over Instagram? Message her and flirt with her and get her going but don’t let her know that I know and send me the messages. She’s a babe but might be a tough one to crack. Up for a challenge?

Attachments

• IMG_8049.jpeg
    IMG_8049.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
Have you considered testing your wife/finacee to see how she would respond to a BBC messaging her? How did it go?

Any BBC interested in doing that with my fiancée over Instagram? Message her and flirt with her and get her going but don’t let her know that I know and send me the messages. She’s a babe but might be a tough one to crack. Up for a challenge?
Pretty face? What’s her height and weight? She looks nice and submissive

We have played with BBC before but really never shares her thoughts. In Canada.
How is her body language when that’s happening? More attentive to him? More submissive and vocal?

How short is your penis? She ever giggled at it?

She really enjoys it.

Our dynamic is different where I’m average but we bring girls in too. We enjoy the threesome aspect but I’m noticing she may like BBC more than she wants to admit.
You use a BBC dildo on her ever? What do you notice that tells you that?

That would be incredibly hot. I'd love to see those messages passing back and forth and see the seduction building

I always wanted to try this.

Love to! Message me for details!

Back