Think girlfriend secretly wants bbc

So my girlfriend went out to a concert with her friend lastnight and then they stopped at a bar for some drinks afterwards, she was so horny when she got home and we fucked like crazy. This morning her phone was open so I happened to look at the messages between her and her friend lastnight from around about the time they got to the bar and my girlfriend sent a message to her friend saying she wanted to fuck a black guy and wanted her guts rearranged. Now she knows I want to see her with another guy because we have talked about it more than once, but so far she has never acted on it and thinks it could ruin our relationship. But I never knew she had any interest in fucking a black guy so I got very turned on when I read that message this morning. Not sure how or if I should bring up to her that I saw what she told her friend?

So my girlfriend went out to a concert with her friend lastnight and then they stopped at a bar for some drinks afterwards, she was so horny when she got home and we fucked like crazy. This morning her phone was open so I happened to look at the messages between her and her friend lastnight from around about the time they got to the bar and my girlfriend sent a message to her friend saying she wanted to fuck a black guy and wanted her guts rearranged. Now she knows I want to see her with another guy because we have talked about it more than once, but so far she has never acted on it and thinks it could ruin our relationship. But I never knew she had any interest in fucking a black guy so I got very turned on when I read that message this morning. Not sure how or if I should bring up to her that I saw what she told her friend?
Totally your choice mate, do what feels right. Just make sure if you choose that path and she does want to proceed, make sure you choose the right guy.
I’d love to have a proper conversation with you if you’d like?

sounds like a sexy good story

I believe she's referring to her friends brother that she had a thing with a few years back for like a week. I'm pretty sure he was just using her for sex
You excited she wanted them both to again get used for sex that night? She ever commented on your smaller size?…

Yes, it totally took me for surprise. And she claims I'm the biggest she has had but not sure I believe it
She likes coddling your ego then. But seems to secretly get wet knowing she can tell a Black man how he’s the best and biggest to ever dominate her…she have toys bigger than you?

She likes coddling your ego then. But seems to secretly get wet knowing she can tell a Black man how he’s the best and biggest to ever dominate her…she have toys bigger than you?
She has a couple toys, nothing crazy but never uses them much. Atleast to my knowledge

Reactions: wit
Back