Think girlfriend secretly wants bbc

I believe she's referring to her friends brother that she had a thing with a few years back for like a week. I'm pretty sure he was just using her for sex
FYI her friends brother still using her for sex. when her friend said her experience wasn't all it's cracked up to be..she meant his dick wasn't big. Your girl been talking about that brothers BBC.

So my girlfriend went out to a concert with her friend lastnight and then they stopped at a bar for some drinks afterwards, she was so horny when she got home and we fucked like crazy. This morning her phone was open so I happened to look at the messages between her and her friend lastnight from around about the time they got to the bar and my girlfriend sent a message to her friend saying she wanted to fuck a black guy and wanted her guts rearranged. Now she knows I want to see her with another guy because we have talked about it more than once, but so far she has never acted on it and thinks it could ruin our relationship. But I never knew she had any interest in fucking a black guy so I got very turned on when I read that message this morning. Not sure how or if I should bring up to her that I saw what she told her friend?

So my girlfriend went out to a concert with her friend lastnight and then they stopped at a bar for some drinks afterwards, she was so horny when she got home and we fucked like crazy. This morning her phone was open so I happened to look at the messages between her and her friend lastnight from around about the time they got to the bar and my girlfriend sent a message to her friend saying she wanted to fuck a black guy and wanted her guts rearranged. Now she knows I want to see her with another guy because we have talked about it more than once, but so far she has never acted on it and thinks it could ruin our relationship. But I never knew she had any interest in fucking a black guy so I got very turned on when I read that message this morning. Not sure how or if I should bring up to her that I saw what she told her friend?
Don't tell her ******* find some black dick and serve it up to her😎 if u don't she gonna do it on her own

Back