How Many of You White Couples have a Mixed Race Baby and How did You explain it to Your Family.

from my now 2 ex wives couplings with black men, whom didnt want them afterwards, i raised 5 biracial c hildren by myself...how did i deal with family and friends? those that had a problem with it were no longer family or friends, period. look, bottom line, its your life to lead, not anyone elses...all ur family and friends should want for u is ur happiness, and if having biracial c hildren makes u happy, then whom are they to say anything about it.

Last edited:
I have always wanted My Wife to Get Impregnated By one of Her Bulls
But She can no longer have Babies.
How Many of You have had a Baby by there Bull and How did You explain it to Your Families?
you don't. the appearance of the b@by explains itself.
the only explaination is for the d@d. i was very direct & aggressive. very alpha about it.
i told them, it is as it looks, & anything beyond that is none of your FFFFing business!
our intimate life is ours alone, & does NOT include you or is subject to your approval.
i love my wife, & will support her needs & choices...as well as our ch!ldren!
if that bothers you, then FFFF the hell off!
...but if you say or try to do anything against it, then i will come for you & treat you as the durty durka you've become.
this from a combat veteran.
trust me, they'll never cross you. if they did, their stupidity requires extinction.
sorta like a do-do bird! (tastes like turkey!)

you don't. the appearance of the b@by explains itself.
the only explaination is for the d@d. i was very direct & aggressive. very alpha about it.
i told them, it is as it looks, & anything beyond that is none of your FFFFing business!
our intimate life is ours alone, & does NOT include you or is subject to your approval.
i love my wife, & will support her needs & choices...as well as our ch!ldren!
if that bothers you, then FFFF the hell off!
...but if you say or try to do anything against it, then i will come for you & treat you as the durty durka you've become.
this from a combat veteran.
trust me, they'll never cross you. if they did, their stupidity requires extinction.
sorta like a do-do bird! (tastes like turkey!)
"if you cant put the fear of god in them, put the fear of YOU in them instead!

from mu now 2 ex wives couplings with black men, whom didnt want them afterwards, i raised 5 biracial c hildren by myself...how did i deal with family and friends? those that had a problem with it were no longer family or friends, period. look, bottom line, its your life to lead, not anyone elses...all ur family and friends should want for u is ur happiness, and if having biracial c hildren makes u happy, then whom are they to say anything about it.
Is that what happened to you?

Back