How Many of You White Couples have a Mixed Race Baby and How did You explain it to Your Family.

Yes . It going to happen soon my girl going to get black pregnant and I request to have her black bull fuck her through her pregnancy mouths and she wants me to fucker and use my semen to induce her laber at the right time she decided both of us be in the delivery room we both can cut the baby cord together. I can’t wait to see the reaction from the hospital staff we are both in there when she gives birth to a black baby. True coming events. If you want to keep your wife or girlfriend satisfied share them with black men they will never cheat behind your back they will love you more .

Last edited:
Pregnancy risk is fun and thrilling, but actually going through with it is for the insane.
A night of fantasy-fulfilment followed by permanent life and body altering changes that conceivably take decades of time and hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's legitimately more feasible for a single woman without a husband/boyfriend to indulge in the kink to its terminus than it would be for a couple.
At least when a single woman rolls up with a mixed kid and no man everyone just goes "lmao, actions have consequences".

If a white couple had a black kid it would be evening news/a circus spectacle for everyone they knew/their entire extended social circle.

Pregnancy risk is fun and thrilling, but actually going through with it is for the insane.
A night of fantasy-fulfilment followed by permanent life and body altering changes that conceivably take decades of time and hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It's legitimately more feasible for a single woman without a husband/boyfriend to indulge in the kink to its terminus than it would be for a couple.
At least when a single woman rolls up with a mixed kid and no man everyone just goes "lmao, actions have consequences".

If a white couple had a black kid it would be evening news/a circus spectacle for everyone they knew/their entire extended social circle.
it doesn't always have to be that way.
i've been in a number of previous relationships where the k!ds were quite black, but me & the mom were not.
its all in how you handle that. much has to do with the strength of love. i mean, if you truly love your wife, then you'll support in whatever decisions (&consequences thereof) she makes. i knew my alyssa was deeply, strongly turned on by black men. she'd never have crossed the line if i'd not pushed her across...giving her clear permission, & full acceptance. with that very proven & self-evident, she let her instincts & innermost desires fulfill her. she's never been happier.
yeah, there are small, ignorant, & fearful minds out there. ignorance leads to fear, & fear leads to hate. so there are ways to cut that process off.
but in those cases where its not viable, you move on. before buying a home, we will rent for a while to see how those around us respond. we can always replace our neighbors & neighborhood, but we cannot replace our family. these b@bies she has, they are OUR...OUR k!ds, & they deserve to be both loved, accepted, & understood. they are a blessing to us, & everyone who chooses to become a meaningful part of our lives.
my beLoved is once again VERY pregnant with twins! so now we're looking for another house...this time larger & out on wooded acreage with a mountain view. we're already making arrangements for the k!ds live-in nanny/teacher &homeschooling. the older !ds have been anti-indoctrinated strongly enough to hold their own moral ground in the public schools & excel! mostly we'll do this for broader socialization & connections in things like athletics & academic clubs. the olders have often travelled with either of us....so they've seen more of the world than most adults.
still, back to the point here. breeding is our strongest instinctive drive. stronger than pair-bonding (love) or survival. its loudest voice in the female, once a secure environment for raising the offspring, is to secure the strongest genes for competitive survival...and diversity is definitely a key factor! the whole monogamy thing is entirely unnatural & conflicts between 2 of the most basic needs against the most important & strongest one. that is never truly healthy. not for the mind, the heart, or the body. stress never is!
you look at the offspring of so-called 'illicit' procreation as a 'burden.' i look at its outcome as a BLESSING. not one of her ch!ldren do i not LOVE with the whole of my heart. not one of them would i change or trade. not one i'd fail to give my life for!
oh, & yes, i've spread my brown seed too. alyssa's even helped in that...especially in that she is very much bisexual. i make sure tho, that those ch!ldren are going into stable & loving homes. they also know that if something ever happens, they can always come & join our family as well. our current nanny/teacher is one such case. she has a "mom-in-law she lives in downstairs. she's already said she will stay with us as we move on to our next home.
so there you are...sometimes these "consequences" are actually BLESSINGS, if you choose to EMBRACE them as such.
btw-one of those mixed k!ds from a previous relationship now has his own family & is looking to move close to where we also are.
his sister too, with her k!ds. they & my wife have become close as well.
blessings to all & be well.

I am letting my girlfriend get black pregnant the bull will be fucker her through her pregnancy months it is something she wants very badly. I would rather share her than have her cheat behind my back
...but rather, tell her you understand, love & support her fully. that you want to see her fulfilled & will love her no less if or when it does happen.
let you know you are rock-solid there as her husband & heart's lover. then she'll never leave you, regardless of pleasure or offspring.

She likes black men as Stud service only. Any thing then that she not interested in a relationship with her black bull . She had black men before in the past she told me just to satisfy her own sexual needs when she wants it

Everyone knows that one of the most important things to consider before bringing another human being into the world and being responsible for their upbringing is: does their conception advance my sexual fetish and hedonistic self-gratification?

Yes . I found him for her he going to fucker her for 4 days straight with me involved he leave her she will be impregnated with a black baby that is her Dream .my job is to clean her fucked pussy and suck the bull cock and uses my semen to induce her labor when she ready to deliver her black baby both me and black bull will be at the hospital together and both cut the baby cord. What she wants. All true coming
events

No need to explain anything its a baby thats wanted loved and a pleasure to raise hopefully we have found a bull who is willing to get the wife pregnant next month going to try during ovulation window and every month after till she gets a baby its totally 100% all our responsibilty to raise the baby not the bulls will be during a 3some fun time and im 100% the farther hope the guy is real as we have had a few say they will meet got rooms etc but they never show i think this will be the last attempt if there is a no show she will give up on this

No need to explain anything its a baby thats wanted loved and a pleasure to raise hopefully we have found a bull who is willing to get the wife pregnant next month going to try during ovulation window and every month after till she gets a baby its totally 100% all our responsibilty to raise the baby not the bulls will be during a 3some fun time and im 100% the farther hope the guy is real as we have had a few say they will meet got rooms etc but they never show i think this will be the last attempt if there is a no show she will give up on this
hope you guys have this....this time

We didn't explain it. I know that people talked behind our backs, but we never had anyone overtly question it when she was born. I've had friends since then of course that have asked me about it, and I'm blunt and honest with them. My parents never said anything at the time, but it was pretty obvious.
hmmm...certainly need to navigated properly

After it "happened" (unplanned) , I faced and face a lot of comments and assumptions about adoption. I'd be curious to connect with couples with real life experience.

And now? I don't know if like I have "done my part" for bnwo? I hesitate having 2nd kid- if white, it's again so many questions and if black/mix, same. Curious what black men/women think about that and if white women facing racism or uncofmroatbnle questions all the time is something you regret or? Direct Message ok or reply here ok

In the middle of this currently. Ex got pregnant after sleeping with a few black men, unfortunately not sure who the ******* is, only that he's black. They don't want any parental involvement anyway

We stayed together for awhile but it caused a lot of arguments, a lot of people whispering behind our back etc

People don't bat an eyelid at a white woman with a black baby, but when the '*******' is white, that's when questions are asked

Did she cheat? Was it before he was on the scene? Is he just a complete idiot?

Now I like the idea of Black Men cucking white males and breeding white women in fact I love it but I find it difficult to believe that folk would really bring a chi ld into the world just for a sexual fetish.
Think of the emotional problems, the expense, getting up in the middle of the night to change the nappy diaper, the school run in the old car you can't afford to change, the extra lessons, building up their confidence after they come 6th.
Collage fees, and you can't afford a holiday this year .
Nah, I'm just going to jerk off to the thought of it, seems safer🙀🚼
🤡

After it "happened" (unplanned) , I faced and face a lot of comments and assumptions about adoption. I'd be curious to connect with couples with real life experience.

And now? I don't know if like I have "done my part" for bnwo? I hesitate having 2nd kid- if white, it's again so many questions and if black/mix, same. Curious what black men/women think about that and if white women facing racism or uncofmroatbnle questions all the time is something you regret or? Direct Message ok or reply here ok
I'm proud that you had your first black kid. Tell me more about it. Do you know who the f ther is? Was it an African refugee?

why ever would or should you have to explain anything.
its your business, not their's.
besides, those other wives are most likely, secretly jealous!
at least that's what me & my alyssa have discovered.
once past the shock, they go from curious to interested!
To me it just looks like the white wife has cheated on her husband because he’s a small cuck

Back