Ok Cuckold lets see them Pics and Videos of You Taking The Bulls Dick In front of Your Wife.

Power and comparative education of my cuck through physical Domination.

Although my cuck has known that he can never measure up sexually since his first wife cheated on and divorced him after letting him live in the guest room of his house, it keeps him docile and striving to earn "Domestic Tranquility Points".
And yoy love to spice ir up sometimes with something nice., my tought when i see your nic name here😉
And if you do, we are on same level.

Too many Bulls see this as Gay . I may be a beta feminized cuck to my lady but I am not into men nor Gay . She wants this for me ...She wants to see it and have me submit . It makes me nervous but also being pussy free ..and mostly get off on Anal Orgasms .. I am confused and afraid I will fall into the land of no return . I am very symbolic . We see this as a Dominance & Power thing and not done by a bisexual Bull ...But a strong Bull asserting his power and cucky place is to provide a orifice of pleasure
Just curious if you ever took the leap. My husband was hesitant and nervous, but eventually did it. It happened more than once and he does enjoy it. (I can tell by the moans. He almost sounds like girl, LOL). I don't think he was expecting to like it so much or be so "vocal"

My husband did feel submissive when it happened and every time since. Even more so than me pegging him. I do wish to point out he was hard giving his first bjs and taking the bull anally.

Just curious if you ever took the leap. My husband was hesitant and nervous, but eventually did it. It happened more than once and he does enjoy it. (I can tell by the moans. He almost sounds like girl, LOL). I don't think he was expecting to like it so much or be so "vocal"

My husband did feel submissive when it happened and every time since. Even more so than me pegging him. I do wish to point out he was hard giving his first bjs and taking the bull anally.
If you don't mind me asking how did he get up the courage to do it and how did he feel afterward.

Early 80s, small college party, 3 guys, 2 girls drin.king and smoking. Talk turned to sex talk. We talked the girls into taking tops off. We got the girls to kiss. They told us we needed to get naked, we did then they did. Girls wanted us to kiss, we didn't. Girls wanted us to beat off. We did a little.
I was smallest, next guy a little bigger, 3rd guy was big. We were all pretty high, girls talked us into sucking each other. Each guy had to suck each guy. I went first. Medium guy was easy, I went up and down about 5 times. I went to big guy, was hard to fit him in my mouth. Girls wanted to see one of us swallow. Big guy gave head to medium guy and did swallow. The girls went down on each other for a few. Each guy fucked each girl, one girl swallowed two of us.
It was fun but only because the girls were involved. Nothing like that happened since and I wouldn't do it today.

Back