Whiteboy Cuckold Humiliation

fun2gether94

Female
Gold Member
Real Person
From
FL, US
forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘

forsing my bitch boy husband to suck big black cock and serve my bull while I am fucked and pleased and just get to deny and humiliate him like a little cuck is so hot to me. I’m not sure why it’s so hot, but any bbc bulls who are up to the task, please let me know and let’s put the cuck in his place 😘
Mmmmm.Love being a SISSY FOR THE WOMAN IM WITH.WEARIING A DRESS WITH MAKEUP AND MY BODY SHAVED

My ex girlfriend talked about our cuckolding ideas and reasons and experiences with her female best friend (has hotwife and cuckolding experience too) alot... Invited her to Join us at nude beach to Show her me naked and Made fun about me there... Her friends Birthday is few weeks after Mine and on her Birthday Party she gave me Birthday Gift too. I unpacked IT in Front of her friends and IT was a Cage.. IT was really embarrasing... But my girlfriend really liked it.... And somehow i was a Bit turned on too...
Even as They talked About that she think the Cage would Be to big.. ((she was right)...

Maybe its important to say that she and her friend are all really kinky and Go to kinky Clubs Here in Berlin.. so IT was'nt really shocking for them...

Back