Bulls into cuck humiliation?

Lex1

Male
We like to relentlessly humiliate und ridicule our cuck. It has developed more and more over time. At this point the cuck humiliation turns me on just as much as fucking wifey. She enjoys it, too. She likes to watch when I have my fun with him. Cucky is craving it. It started very innocent and he kept coming back for more.
Are other bulls enjoying this so much too?

I am conflicted between a cuck WANTING humiliation or Actually enduring it . If you like humiliation isn't it an oxymoron? Or role play ? We have taken a while to get to where we are now as my Lady and Bull are beginning to set up genuine humiliation through rules and rights he has earned .

I am conflicted between a cuck WANTING humiliation or Actually enduring it . If you like humiliation isn't it an oxymoron? Or role play ? We have taken a while to get to where we are now as my Lady and Bull are beginning to set up genuine humiliation through rules and rights he has earned .
I want the humiliation from a bull. It turns me on to be called names and to be laughed at because I willingly lick his balls, suck his dick, and eat his cum. I love it when the bull really likes to put me down. One bull would make me lick his ass. He told me it didn’t really turn him on to get rimmed, but he loved making me do it!

I want the humiliation from a bull. It turns me on to be called names and to be laughed at because I willingly lick his balls, suck his dick, and eat his cum. I love it when the bull really likes to put me down. One bull would make me lick his ass. He told me it didn’t really turn him on to get rimmed, but he loved making me do it!
You totally over looked by comment and just expressed feelings of everyone ? It proves what a male addiction it is

I can full relate to this! I want, I t but then it's akst very intense because wife ane never unsee you as that! Lol. It's catch 22!

It happens naturally though I get really humiliated and can be with out a word being said! When I hear what hee had done to her, theoth her words, some things seem innocent to her but to me, its loud and clear with those things were done. Fingers in her pussy along side his big cock! She never let me do that whin I use to try, she wanted to stay tight! Lol

Being a feminized cuckold to my wife is naturally humiliating in and of itself. I live life as a girl 24/7 and everybody knows my wife has cuckolded me. But my wife does not allow her black boyfriends to severally humiliate me, but finds that mild humiliation is acceptable. I'm used to it, so it doesn't really bother me. I know some of her boyfriends do get turned on by it. That's okay, I am up for it.

Being a feminized cuckold to my wife is naturally humiliating in and of itself. I live life as a girl 24/7 and everybody knows my wife has cuckolded me. But my wife does not allow her black boyfriends to severally humiliate me, but finds that mild humiliation is acceptable. I'm used to it, so it doesn't really bother me. I know some of her boyfriends do get turned on by it. That's okay, I am up for it.
Interesting! So you arecan open sissy and fund it humiliating daily? This is hot! I have gotten far into being a sissy, my white knows snd halelps bit I get embarrassed still. Maybe more also x

We like to relentlessly humiliate und ridicule our cuck. It has developed more and more over time. At this point the cuck humiliation turns me on just as much as fucking wifey. She enjoys it, too. She likes to watch when I have my fun with him. Cucky is craving it. It started very innocent and he kept coming back for more.
Damn that’s what are looking for!

I think the ultimate humiliation is for the cuck to be placed in a small ******* cage for the night as the wife and bull go to the bedroom. No need to lock the cage the door knobs can not be opened from the inside. The cuck just needs to get in and the doors are closed until morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0081 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_0081 - Copy.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 57
I think the ultimate humiliation is for the cuck to be placed in a small ******* cage for the night as the wife and bull go to the bedroom. No need to lock the cage the door knobs can not be opened from the inside. The cuck just needs to get in and the doors are closed until morning.
Looks like the cuck may be left outside on the patio! Whatever the Cuckoldress desires!

You Sir must be the best Bull ever

Yes. I like it. I am a loser. Big black is so much better. ☺️

Back