How to properly humiliate your cuck

We have only one condom, so hubby must wear it. Bull fuck me bareback and make messy creampie. Hubby lick me clean after that, he wanking same time whit condom on his penis. When he was extacy bull fucks he at same time and hubby cums in condom. After that hubby must ******* condom empty. Then hubby thanks bull for all of that.

We have only one condom, so hubby must wear it. Bull fuck me bareback and make messy creampie. Hubby lick me clean after that, he wanking same time whit condom on his penis. When he was extacy bull fucks he at same time and hubby cums in condom. After that hubby must ******* condom empty. Then hubby thanks bull for all of that.
WoW ..
That was crashing down ! 😂🥺

Good cuck husband he knows his place

This is what my gf and I do. We're also swingers, so it's easier.
Whenever she is with her main bf, I am in my cage. She wears the key on her necklace or anklet.
I do all the driving. I stay sober at all events. They get the back seat to themselves.
She takes her main bf to a room at a house party or swingers club but I have to sit outside and listen.
When we do hotel takeovers or other overnight adventures and he comes along, we get a room with two beds. I sleep alone.
Some events I don't get to go to. I wait at home while she is with him. These usually lead to her spending the night with him instead of me. In these situations, he picks her up and I am left to do her laundry and wash her car.
I can't reclaim within the first 12 hrs. When she comes back to me and it's just her and me, she wants me to hold her until she falls asleep. So we cuddle, she'll tell me a few details, and I stay in my cage until she wakes up.
When she sends me pics, her breasts and vagina are blurred out. And when she is with him, I am not allowed to see her naked.
And of course, the comments from her, him, and others that see it happening.

So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.
Wow that's small 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The most humiliating thing I do to cucks is treat them like there not there, or like an after thought. So it's like this. You invite them to go out with you and your King, and he shows up. But then you just go about the date w your Bull, the only time you acknowledge cuckky is if you need something, pay the bill, if he tries to leave, etc.

In the bedroom you go about your fun, but don't let him too close, and also don't let him ignore the action, have him grab drinks or something. The key is to not make it about his needs at all, he's just the guy that used to fuck you.

Having him clean you both up is always fun but should be passive also, use his face and mouth like a rag, don't have him put a lot of effort in, like he's a participant, he's just a thing in the room.

The most humiliating thing I do to cucks is treat them like there not there, or like an after thought. So it's like this. You invite them to go out with you and your King, and he shows up. But then you just go about the date w your Bull, the only time you acknowledge cuckky is if you need something, pay the bill, if he tries to leave, etc.

In the bedroom you go about your fun, but don't let him too close, and also don't let him ignore the action, have him grab drinks or something. The key is to not make it about his needs at all, he's just the guy that used to fuck you.

Having him clean you both up is always fun but should be passive also, use his face and mouth like a rag, don't have him put a lot of effort in, like he's a participant, he's just a thing in the room.
I think someone might be available in the role of the "ignored or little-considered object". In that situation I would simply walk away.

you gotta remember, the cuck wants this, it ain't ******. He's gonna stay put because he can't turn away, like fomo
Of course, it's a matter of taste.
I like it if the black man gets his cock sucked or his feet kissed, I like it if the cigarette ash settles in my mouth, I like it if he pisses in my mouth, I like it if he grabs me by the ears and fucks me your mouth, I like it if you fuck me in the ass etc.
But if I am ignored, I go on a long journey.

Many times, I would leave the room because I didn't want my wife
to see my face covered with cum.
But even then, her bull came looking for me later.
He had apparently just fucked her in the ass and wanted to be cleaned-up.
All he said was, "get on your knees".
The dirty cock went right into my mouth.
Then I hear him say, "Oh my God, that is so fuckin' nasty... how the fuck can you do that?"

I mean, he's the one that came to me and had made me do it and now he's asking me
how I can be doing it. It was just total humiliation.
Later, sort of laughing, he told my wife in front of me, "Your husband cleaned your sh-it off my cock".
To which she replied, "That's gross!"

Back