How to properly humiliate your cuck

So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.
I think saying anything about how big his friends cock is and how much better he fucks you. Just saying how humiliating it must be to not be able to please his own wife

I don't know if it's "sad". While I believed at the time that the bull impregnating my wife
was probably the most humiliating thing that could happen, I later understood my
wife's desire to be impregnated by a guy with a big cock was very much a baser need.
She admitted as much.

I didn't have to cut the cord, the nurses giggling when they saw the nappy head of hair
coming out of her birth canal was more than enough humiliation.

Proper humiliation for a cuck would be -
Cuck is locked in chastity. He would be naked. Then bull would remove hotwife’s bra and panty. Cuck would be ordered to wear hotwife’s removed bra and panty. Cuck would watch bull fuck his hotwife without touching his tiny dicklet. Cuck won’t be allowed to cum before bull. When bull unloads in hotwife’s pussy, cuck would be ordered to lick her pussy and ******* every drop of bull’s cum

Quindi ho bisogno di idee su come umiliare mio marito mentre mi faccio scopare dal suo migliore amico. Abbiamo già suonato con lui, ma non con l'humiiation. Il marito di Cuck ora ha una gabbia e ha espresso il suo interesse ad essere umiliato. Cosa dici o fai per far gocciolare davvero quel suo piccolo pene nella sua gabbia? È pulire o spolverare troppo per la prima volta o dovrebbe essere fatto dall'inizio. Ho solo bisogno di aiuto. Grazie ragazzi.
Mi sembra che determinare ciò che è o non è umiliante sia molto soggettivo.
Quello che vorrei, se fossi un marito cornuto, sarebbe vedere un ingrandimento dei genitali di un maschio nero appeso in casa e due pietre di onice nero a forma di gallo davanti alla porta d'ingresso.

Attachments

• paracarri.jpg
    paracarri.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 350
Proper humiliation for a cuck would be -
Cuck is locked in chastity. He would be naked. Then bull would remove hotwife’s bra and panty. Cuck would be ordered to wear hotwife’s removed bra and panty. Cuck would watch bull fuck his hotwife without touching his tiny dicklet. Cuck won’t be allowed to cum before bull. When bull unloads in hotwife’s pussy, cuck would be ordered to lick her pussy and ******* every drop of bull’s cum

So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.
My problem too

When the weather is good, open up all the windows. Before you get into it with your Bull, play with hubby and get him raging hard. No cage.
Find the sheerest shorts (linen works well) and tell hubby to wear them. No underwear. Send hubby outside to putz around in the yard while you and your Bull get into it. Hubby should be loitering near or directly outside of the room you're fucking your Bull. Need to keep his cock rock hard.
Instruct hubby that he must chat with any and all neighbors nearby. Anyone walking their dog, doing yard work, etc. All of them. And he's not allowed to cover or obscure his hard on.
This way, your neighbors know you're cheating on him plus they know he's a sissy cuck husband. Word will spread. Some alpha neighbors might even pursue you.
Another option, have hubby host a yard sale, or let him ******* beers with his buddies on the porch/deck. Lots of scenarios to consider.
Nothing more powerful than letting everyone know your status, and slightly less permanent than someone else's baby.

Back