How to properly humiliate your cuck

806 / 5 000

I love it when she asks me to get them in the mood licking her pussy and her bull's cock before she pushes me away with her foot to give him room to fuck her in front of me. I then have to closely observe the penetration and comment on the extraordinary virility of his bull and say how lucky I am that he fucks her instead of me.I also like when sometimes he asks me to lick his bull balls while he fucks her in order to show him appreciation and respect. Finally, my tongue is used to clean them after they have cum and it always ends with me lying on the floor licking his feet and thanking him with humility. During all this time of course I am caged as always in his presence.​

Have the cuck ask the bull to fuck his wife because his clittie is inadequate then have him feel the bull's cock and insert it in his wife's pussy...Make sure he thanks the bull afterward... then have him clean the cum from them..
I love guiding his Big Black Dick in her wet pussy, he stretches her and she gets so fucking wet.

806 / 5 000

I love it when she asks me to get them in the mood licking her pussy and her bull's cock before she pushes me away with her foot to give him room to fuck her in front of me. I then have to closely observe the penetration and comment on the extraordinary virility of his bull and say how lucky I am that he fucks her instead of me.I also like when sometimes he asks me to lick his bull balls while he fucks her in order to show him appreciation and respect. Finally, my tongue is used to clean them after they have cum and it always ends with me lying on the floor licking his feet and thanking him with humility. During all this time of course I am caged as always in his presence.​

This is exactly what I need except to be there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels during this exciting event!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403_120820_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_120820_Samsung Internet.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 6
Back