How to properly humiliate your cuck

Have him stand next to your bull and start comparing both cocks and compare the cocks whilst you are sucking your bulls cock,
Make your cuck the table you bend over to get fucked on,
Sit on his face whilst you take it in doggy style so he has balls slapping his face
Peg him at the same time you are getting fucked so your bulls thrusts are what is thrusting you into your cuck

My wife recently had me watching her take a young BBC and when he filled her with cum….she came over to me sitting in my “watching chair”by the bed and pushed his cum out of her pussy into her hand then proceeded to use that hand to jack me off until i came (took about 20 seconds 😂)….usually i prefer for her to squat on my face and feed it to me but that was kinda hot her jacking me off like that!…..and somewhat humiliating.

So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.
Tie him up. You get fucked by a black man in doggy style while you look at your cuckold hubby eyes. May be you knee his balls and make him in pain

Have him stand next to your bull and start comparing both cocks and compare the cocks whilst you are sucking your bulls cock,
Make your cuck the table you bend over to get fucked on,
Sit on his face whilst you take it in doggy style so he has balls slapping his face
Peg him at the same time you are getting fucked so your bulls thrusts are what is thrusting you into your cuck
I like your thinking

I don't know if it's "sad". While I believed at the time that the bull impregnating my wife
was probably the most humiliating thing that could happen, I later understood my
wife's desire to be impregnated by a guy with a big cock was very much a baser need.
She admitted as much.

I didn't have to cut the cord, the nurses giggling when they saw the nappy head of hair
coming out of her birth canal was more than enough humiliation.
But is this what "you" wanted in your marriage?

Of course not! Everyone said what a nice couple we made.
But the reality of not being able to satisfy her
as well being humiliated by her bulls and other tops
at the bookstore changed us.

Last weekend, my wife and our bull made me sit on a chair on a corner, facing to the wall and tied me. I was not locked and the only stimulation that I got was the panties that was pressing on my penis. They made me listen their fuck on the same room without seeing it and tried to made me cum without touching. I don't know why but even I did way lot of more humiliating things before, I felt over humiliated this time and couldn't cum.

Have your lover cum on your wedding rings
Lol oh damn girl, that's hot af....I like when my queen holds our bulls erect up to my tiny clit and when she makes me sit face down ass up and not move until she tells me when she's sucking his bbc and letting him fuck her butt while she tells me how big his cock is and how she can't feel her faggot little bitches cock at all and how I'm a dirty whore

So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.
Make him masturbate into a trash can and wear a BLM tshirt

I'm a submissive cuck so I enjoy humiliation, but I find watching a dominant masculine black man giving my wife a good hard fucking while i sit in the corner masturbating my little needle-dick is all the humiliation i need. I do have a fantasy of licking the man's anus after he has spermed my wife, to show my gratitude and submission to him, but it is just a fantasy, these men don't want me anywhere near their anuses 😥

Back