How to properly humiliate your cuck

bbclovingslut

Couple
Real Person
So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_20230715_122433_01.jpg
    IMG_20230715_122433_01.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 421
I think you need to chat with your bf about humiliating hubby. If he is into it then you can do all sorts of things with bf there. If not there is tons of teasing you can do before and after dates with his bestie
this can be quite good. the other day, I was deep throating her b/f while they made out. I heard her pussy get super wet and then they started fucking.

Have him wear panties and stockings, din hig platform stilettos too,so he walks like bambi on ice, make sure they a boots so he can slip them off.
Math him stand in the corner and kiss the wall passionately... the Have him fetch a towel from the bathroom. Make it urgent sho he has to rush.. lots of thinks!

I think you need to chat with your bf about humiliating hubby. If he is into it then you can do all sorts of things with bf there. If not there is tons of teasing you can do before and after dates with his bestie
So first this. ^^^

need to set the bounds everyone is comfortable with. Then you can do as the other suggested. No point in driving of the best friend by making your cuck suck him hard. Then you’re left with a small dick cuck.

however depending on the comfort level, and assuming everyone is on board….

make sure hubby is caged ( looks like he is already) and make him get the best friend hard. He should be wearing panties and other lingerie ( love @Dan&Katie’s idea of the stilletos to make him unsure of his footing).

coordinate a night with the best friend that he comes over as normal and you suggest a dick measuring contest. Or a blind folded dick measuring contest and make sure you know the friends dick, even if they are close.

make him lick your pussy while you are getting fucked. Have the friend finish on your hubbys face. Make him clean you after the friend unloads in or on you.

make your husband clean the friends car while you get fucked.

after sex, have him serve the dinner he prepared so y’all can be re-energized for ground 2 or 3. Same with breakfast in the morning if over night

So I need ideas on how to humiliate my husband while I get fucked by his best friend. We've played with him before but not with the humiiation stuff. Cuck hubby now has a cage and has expressed his interest in being humiliated. What do you say or do to really get that little penis of his dripping in it's cage? Is clean up or fluffing too much for the first time or should it be done from the beginning. Just needing some help. Thanks guys.
REVISED 12/15/23 PANTIES 100 PERCENT FOREVER

The POWER you have as a wife or girlfriend once your little submissive cuckold has no other choice but to wear the panties you lay out for him each day, to remind him that he is not the ALPHA male.

Panties have a way of stimulating the cuckold's mind. It perpetuates the development and his self recognition of becoming a natural born sissy wimp who knows his place and accepts his destiny as the most phenomenal place in life with the ability to trust and follow his GODDESS wherever she takes him.

My wife was a big believer of involving me with her much more masculine, strong, passionate, well endowed lover who had enormous stamina with self control. His endurance and staying power was like no other man she or I have ever known.

She always believed that the joy of sex and the ultimate stimulating moment of both the man and the woman reaching that satisfying moment of orgasm should be shared by all.

I have had dozens or maybe hundreds of hands free ejaculations over the years and never wore a cage. She hated the cage, I was probably one of the most humiliated and submissive cuckold sissies for 29 + years in panties, made to suck BBC, worship BLACK BALLS and showed my appreciation by enthusiastically cleaning and eating all the cream pie between her sweet thighs. I wore panties 24/7 for all those years and everyone knew, even my doctors and nurses.

My wife who has passed away hated that stupid cage. She would say "The key was in charge not the wife," ANYONE who has the key is the one in charge she used to say, let's train the dog with the key LOL.. There are many ways to humiliate your tiny little dick cuckold. Using his mind, filling his thoughts with fantasies and wild sexual desires is much more powerful and stimulating then any cage. That's a lazy way for the wife to get her BBC and the hell with anything the cuckold needs sexually, even though he will give up his whole life for her and surrender her to the one select man of her choice.

He most likely got you into the whole BLACK to WHITE situation to begin with. The cage can become a terrible trap of detachment, when he is no longer in the game, you leave him home in the basement or the cellar. Unfortunately there comes a time when there is no need for him, he can't even jerk himself off anymore while listening and hearing you make all those sounds of being satisfied, the sounds he never ever heard after being with you for all those years.

He is so excited and proud of you. He knows and believes he is absolutely privileged to be with you. He honors you and is totally devoted to you as his GODDESS. He encourages you, supports you, indulges you, he is always there for you no matter what !

Warning to ALL COUPLES. If you don't ever involve your cuckold there will come a time that the relationship will become a hopeless situation between the two of you. If you are not actively enjoying each other participating in the cuckold lifestyle together, eventually you will become completely detached from each other, there will be nothing left to hold onto except that useless cage. But as I ALWAYS SAY "to each their own"

Last edited:
From Christine-
At the time, I wasn't thinking about humiliation but
it certainly turned out to be. Telling hubby Ray to put on a rubber when
he tried to fuck me. He just naturally thought he'd get inside my already cummed-in
pussy.

I tried being nice about it saying, "This way we'll know whose it is in case I get pregnant".
And like a good puppy, he did just what I said. Of course, I did get pregnant.
I tried to make it sound like Clarence (my bull) accidentally came in me, just once.
When in reality, he'd been over all day since just after Ray left for work.

I actually had four or five loads deliberately deposited deep in my pussy by
the time Ray got home. Clarence got a good laugh when I told him about it.

To train a cuck properly forget what hubby wants, what do you and his friend want? Discuss this with his friend before you get together again, he might have his own ideas. lol

Fluffing and eating his best friends sperm from inside you after he has watched you orgasm again and again is a mild warm up.

Make cucky video, or take pictures, to ensure he is focused on what pleasure your getting as you beg his friend to inseminate you.

Sharing the images with your friends afterwards is one of the best humiliations. I always fill in my girlfriends with the pictures in front of my cuck at the first opportunity.

Of course in our relationship I've already fucked all his childhood buddies, bosses, and even his much better hung older brother.

His best childhood friend was his Best Man at our wedding. When we said our untraditional vows his semen was leaking down my leg. We had sex with our families and minister in the next room while my Maid of Honor watched and kept watch that first time.

I have tons of kinky suggestion I learned from his first wife as well as many that my lovers and I have implemented over time.

Back