Interracial couple looking for a cuck/multiple cucks

We're an interracial couple (F24,M25) looking for someone to cuck together we both enjoy humiliating someone especially men and wanted to look in an ideal community. We've tried all the dating apps and people flake or end up being all talk, we'll gladly verify for the right cuck. Ideally white and just not obese and preferably around our age, Happy hunting. Forgot to mention we are in the Dc metro area and travel regularily for work to Austin tx. We're not interested in any of your finances so please keep it civil. We're quite new to this albeit not completely new as we've cucked her ex-bf. However we haven't had a cuck involved yet. What we want is someone who we can grow with and develop a relationship who is also open to us trying things we'd be interested in including having said cuck do cleanup, cum eating and other forms of humiliation. If this interests you don't hesitate to reach out.

We're an interracial couple (F24,M25) looking for someone to cuck together we both enjoy humiliating someone especially men and wanted to look in an ideal community. We've tried all the dating apps and people flake or end up being all talk, we'll gladly verify for the right cuck. Ideally white and just not obese and preferably around our age, Happy hunting. Forgot to mention we are in the Dc metro area and travel regularily for work to Austin tx. We're not interested in any of your finances so please keep it civil. We're quite new to this albeit not completely new as we've cucked her ex-bf. However we haven't had a cuck involved yet. What we want is someone who we can grow with and develop a relationship who is also open to us trying things we'd be interested in including having said cuck do cleanup, cum eating and other forms of humiliation. If this interests you don't hesitate to reach out.
37, In good shape, fly older white boi, tattoos , down to earth and easy going, strong mentally, but like everything you described. located in nj

Hi there I have Maya 45 my husband is fully feminized and trained to be a cuck he is very very good he's very obedient when it comes to sex he has no limits he loves everything he definitely loves to take care of a couple you may use him any way you want he all also is an expert at preparing your lover for you he will get him nice and hard and then get you nice and wet so the two of you can make love when you are done he will be right there to lick and clean your lover big gorgeous beautiful cock when she's done with him either way on the floor and you can squat over his face and he will clean and lick you and eat your creampie he has a very gorgeous little penis he is embarrassed but I love the humiliate him when I'm having parties it is only three inches long but it is very cute he is a big attraction at my parties I put a little maid outfit on him and make him serve everybody a black skirt and a white top but no panties I would be willing to loan him out to you for a couple weeks to have fun with if you're interested one 585-683-4562

Attachments

• IMG_20240415_234254936.jpg
    IMG_20240415_234254936.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Love this lifestyle. Would like to know more about you.

Back