Ladies, your thoughts on Sucking on the BBC to start things off... is it instinctive?

Rmaxxx69

Couple
Gold Member
I have been with several women into BBC/gangbangs and an event to a Splash Mocha through the years. I have noticed with the majority of white girls that when things get started whether it be a GB or just a one-on-one with black guys the wife/girlfriend immediately drops to her knees once the clothes come off. She then starts sucking the BBC like there's no tomorrow. All my girlfriends have done this yet when we would have sex it was rare she would give me oral. Occasionally, they might swallow but only because I practically begged for it. They say in general they don’t like to do it. I love a girl that swallows. The feeling of her sucking the cum out will drop a man to his knees when he comes. Even incapacitating him for a minute. It's like she is drinking your orgasm. The love and emotion is overwhelming. But again, it’s rare even though they know I love it. Other husbands I have talked to are getting that same treatment. Watching my girl do it to another man is awesome BTW as I am not a jealous person. Knowing what she is doing to him is a huge turn-on. My fiancé’ even has swallowed black men without hesitation more so than me and doesn’t seem to mind at all with them. I have also noticed the same behavior with other guys with their white wives.

So, my question is just by saying that 99% of the time a white girl sees a black cock is it almost primal that she must suck on it or even swallow the load? Maybe a dominance thing? Maybe an obligation to black men? Guilt? Maybe it was a popular dare in high school or a way of not getting pregnant by a black man. Sorority initiation? Seeing athletes’ big junk on TV. Just being a “Dirty Girl” thing. One thing to fuck but to put it in your mouth. I have asked this question recently to other girls and still have not gotten one clear answer.

My observations are correct. I have asked several husbands at a Splash Mocha party and told a Single female friend who was with me to observe. By the end of the 3 days, she concurred even telling me she was guilty of this. And again, she couldn’t give me a clear answer. Frustrating!

I would love to hear what white girls have to say and why this is. I am not judging, I really would like to know what's going through girls' heads. It would be huge to know what turns a girl into doing things that she is more willing to do with black guys than white guys. This would help me and other men who care about their girl’s sexuality to help make future encounters even better. Any thoughts would help. Thanks for your honest answers in advance. 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1043b.jpg
    IMG_1043b.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 62
I have something in my mind that I want to look good in front of a black man, I know he will judge me harshly and I don't want to seem racist. It's a strange feeling, but when I kneel in front of a black person, I feel like the whole world is looking at me
Wow, that's pretty intense! This definitely helps me understand it more. I can see how you want to impress him. I can imagine him looking down and seeing your red lips wrapped around his black cock. You wanting him to feel important for everyone to see a beautiful white girl sucking him off. No racism here!

From the first time I was with a black man when he told me to drop to my knees and suck his cock and I've done it ever since pretty much. It shows to him that I am willing to give him all of me.
Yes, that's really hot! I see the willingness to submit to him by getting on your knees and placing his cock in your mouth. I guess it's a way of telling him you are all his to enjoy and do whatever he wants. Kinda warps my mind that my girl is willing to do this to a black guy that she hardly knows. However, It does explain a reason why she doesn’t do it to white guys.

It's very instinctual for me. That's the first thing I think about when seeing a big black cock, that I want it in my mouith. I've never ever thought that way about a white guy.
@Blacked_Couple i think this is a huge difference between Black and white cocks and men. And i hope it helps white women to understand that Black cocks have that effect on white males too. BBC are just so mouthwatering. We all want to make them cum in our mouthes. Or over our faces 😉

Oo I never liked it before but I seem to do it all the time now I feel so happy when I'm pleasure my black lovers so
Yea, black men love having their cocks sucked. In high school that's all they ever talked about because most black girls didn't do it. When they realized the white girls did, they were amazed. And when they found out they swallowed, they went nuts! That's all they talked about was getting a white girl to suck their cock. You hear this in rap music every day. So It seems the white girls are getting the message.

Hmmmm…. Head at the beginning is to get him good and hard, at the very least. Head when I’m into it to send my lover over the top is my way of sending the message that you are MY man from start to finish! I’m notpu.lying off until I get ALL of it! 99% of the time I cum before you!
I've seen girls suck an already hard cock so I'm guessing, as you put it: "My way of sending the message that you are MY man from start to finish!"

I recently got an email from a girl who said that sucking and kissing a black cock was like "Making Out" with it. It was like it was separate from the man it was attached to. So when she licks the balls and sucks the cum out of it, she is making love to "It" not him.
Probably why most people refer to it as "BBC" as your girl loves the Black Cock not the man attached to it. It is why most Stags/Cucks are OK with this lifestyle.

Normally we start by making out, then move on to sucking their cocks, but there has been times where I'm so horney I go right to my knees and start taking their beautiful cocks down my throat. There's nothing like getting a BF moaning right away as I take him down my throat. I have an emotional attachment with my BF's but we're all there for one thing,that's the sex. It's lust not love in our case

Back