Does Cucks hire Bbc bulls to spend time with wife while the cuck is on a trip?

TysonStrong8x1

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
A friend of mine calls himself a professional BBC Bull. It's literally his job. Cuckold couples will hire him to either spend time with the wife while the husband is out of town for a few days or even be there just to watch his wife for a week, weekend enjoy time with him and they all spend time together. He's grown close to a few of his clients/friends to the point he speaks with them on a regular basis even the husband. He even goes out of town to do this. Either they pay for a plane ticket then pay him when he gets to the location or he pays for a ticket, either way he gets paid when he arrives wherever he is hired to go. It thought it was interesting and something I might want to take a look in.

When i was doing industreal electrical work i would have to go out of town one of her guys will come spend the night with her maybe a couple
of days she will send me pics and video. or call me to tell me she is sucking a BBC she know it gets me hard and uncomfortable she will tease me are you going to go back to your room and think about me getting fucked.

Back